JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mid morning and mid afternoon last year they put on "rolling thunder". They set up a dozen or so one pound cans of Tannerite with a 10 pounder thrown in just to add a little more fun. Then they had everyone open fire at them at the same time. You could feel the shock wave from 100 yards away. Pretty awesome!

I was also impressed with the shock wave from the Steyr .50 cal with a compensator. Fun to shoot but just as much fun to stand behind. It's also fun to watch the sheet eating grin on peoples faces after they shoot some of the guns. :D

Last Edited:
Here is a link to the flyer:

www.arpc.info/document/content/280/Saddle%20Butte%20Machine%20Gun%20Shoot%20Flyer.jpg

From the club web site: The gates open at 8:00 am; shooting begins at 9:00 am and ends at 4:00 pm both Saturday and Sunday. Vendors will also be on hand selling firearm related merchandise (no firearms), tee shirts and ammunition.

Usually somewhere in the middle of the line their is a gentleman with the microphone(Mike McCarter) ask him about any "Rules" that apply like taking pictures, etc.,

Mostly cash. Someone 'may' have a Square for their cell, but I would not plan on it. The club store will take cards for shooting supplies. But, most folks only take cash.

As far as pictures, if it's of you or your friends, by all means go for it. You'll all get a kick out of it. If it's someone else, well, just think of how you might feel if someone else was taking pictures of you. No idea where it will show up. I think it's more a matter of courtesy and good manners.

There was a guy a couple of years ago that had a sawed off .308 with a 3" or so barrel.
Boy, that thing barked when it cut loose and the amount of flames that flashed out of it was really impressive.
It hurt to be close to it.

Headed down there today, can't wait. I've been looking forward to it since last year. How many times in your life to get the chance to hear someone tell you "try to light that car on fire with this gun"? As I set up to shoot a 1919 last year the owner told.me that car still has a bit of gas in it, let's try to catch it on fire.

A well run event and lots of friendly welcoming people. Bring hearing pro :)

They have the tank there today. Great fun to climb up there and shoot out of the turret. Spent entirely too much money there. Food is over rated anyways, I'll stand to loose a few pounds this month. It was worth it!

Got to shoot everything i've only dreamed of. Two .50 cal rifles, M60, glock 18, M249, M4a1, M203, Garand, MP5. I'm still giddy, thanks for the great time.

No tank RIP Steve Preston

11011033_10207968024417354_4867922270432049340_n_zpszkdfybwx.jpg

So This is coming up, right around the corner. I have always said someday I would go. Well this might be the year. It's about 4 hours each way. I figure if I drove down early and spent 4-5 hours there and then drove home thats not too unreasonable.

So my question is what should I expect? Is there anything I need to bring? When would be the best time to show up knowing I only have 4-ish hours to be there? What other questions should I be asking that I am missing?:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top