JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Note the kid depicted in the cartoon appears to have a mental disability, I thought the left were supposed to be more sensitive to this sort of thing.
Oh yeah, The kids a white gun owner from rural Kentucky. It's O.K. to be a bigot against those types.

The sad part of this is that this story has everything to do with the parents' lack of responsibility. It's a perfect example of something that never should have happened. I had my first Airgun at 7 and my first rifle withing the next year or so, but I only handled them with direct parental supervision.

My children will be raised with guns, and I will teach them to shoot early, but their guns will be locked up in the safe right next to mine. If they want to look at them, we will do it together. Above all, they will NEVER play with them. A real firearm is not a toy.

My parents would never let me have a bb gun. But I did get a 22 on my 10th birthday after going through a hunter safety course and also learning to shoot with Woodman Rangers. bought a air rifle that looked AR 15 ish to shoot pests inside city limits.

:s0155:

Brutus Out

Brutus Out

It may be sad, but the reality is the Mother was irresponsible to even have the rifle, and obviously the ammo, where the 5 year old could gain access.

I had my first firearms at 12, BB gun at 8. I started teaching my Boys to shoot when they were 5 and 8. We all know guns aren't toys and can't be taken for granted.

This Parent may have too, but she was careless, because the Child gained access, and now both will have that tragedy to live with for the rest of their life.

Butch

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads