JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There's only two publicly traded firearms companies on the NASDAQ. The firearms sector of the American economy took a huge hit immediately after Alec Baldwin "blames the gun".

For those of you who don't regularly trade stocks, -28% is about as bad as it gets for a daily loss.

I think it's a good time for everybody to be on the lookout for anti-firearms types folks representing themselves as being more pro-gun than they actually are. Members of the Bush family have recently been showing interest in getting back into politics and they've been making more visits than usual to China to try to sell natural resources. A crackhead on the street told me that Baldwin and friends intend to buy firearm stocks in the next couple of days. If anybody has any more information on either of these please share.

It's a pretty wild back and forth between this and the lift of California's Assault Weapons Ban over the summer. Makes me wonder where everything's going to land.

I saw some politician at the Portland gun show today pretending to be more pro gun than he really was. Furious Bushy eye brows lol

Last Edited:
I don't think it had anything to do with Baldwin's interview. They got a downgrade from outperform to perform by Cowen. Their revenue is also down about 7% from last year.

Black Friday panic sell off….it happens. And when the microwave investors panic, the crockpot investors smile, and reposition their assets. It's how one earns a 30-50% return on their investments.
C65EB6DD-3D64-453D-924C-C79BEF4B03BD.jpeg

Last Edited:
The whole market took a crap, and so did DeFi markets (which seem oddly tied to normal markets.) Inflationary worries, a bad jobs report, etc. EVERYONE took a s**t.

The market is finally realizing that Biden and the idiots are in charge.

"The market" doesn't realize schit. Biden is barely in control of his bladder and bowels, and the noisy apparatchik political gnats that surround him are merely a distraction to keep everyone angry and distracted from what his "behind the scenes" overlords are doing.

"The market" doesn't realize schit. Biden is barely in control of his bladder and bowels, and the noisy apparatchik political gnats that surround him are merely a distraction to keep everyone angry and distracted from what his "behind the scenes" overlords are doing.
What on earth could the people need distracting from? Oh wait…

405FD2AA-E432-4737-A8D7-25D22E5028BA.jpeg

Actually the market has been pretty decent post-Trump; biggest gains under him but it's been tracking to fine toward the end of the year. Most people expected the market to poop once inflation set in; the Biden Effect is just moving it forward sooner.

Actually the market has been pretty decent post-Trump; biggest gains under him but it's been tracking to fine toward the end of the year. Most people expected the market to poop once inflation set in; the Biden Effect is just moving it forward sooner.
Obama sold guns. Biden sells guns. Riots sell guns. Crime waves sell guns. I think the huge spike in new firearms sales will continue to wane while the used market will expand. Like 'Rona shots, pretty much anyone who wants one (or two... or three, or four, or a new one every few weeks... ) has it. Regular people haven't changed their buying habits much beyond "normal" runaway inflation restrictions, ie: Sh*t be EXPENSIVE!

Nearly half of all new gun sales have been first-timers... l think a lot of those firearms will be finding their way to the used market before too long, albeit with nonsense price-tags as the sheep attempt to recoup their costs. I also think the midterms next year will tank the panic-buy market... we may already be seeing those effects now.

The whole market took a crap, and so did DeFi markets (which seem oddly tied to normal markets.) Inflationary worries, a bad jobs report, etc. EVERYONE took a s**t.
I saw the opposite this morning and Friday -- The Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500 were up.

For those unfamiliar - the DJIA is kinda the pulse of the stock market... averaged.

The S&P500 is the pulse for America's top 500 most profitable companies averaged.

They were both up on Friday and Monday. The actor's guild is responding to the lift of the ban on assault weapons in California.

Imagine your company only sells for $70,000,000 instead of $100,000,000. Nearly 1/3 of an American man's hard work and wealth because a bunch of jackasses give power to the wrong people.

I saw the opposite this morning and Friday -- The Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500 were up.

For those unfamiliar - the DJIA is kinda the pulse of the stock market... averaged.

The S&P500 is the pulse for America's top 500 most profitable companies averaged.

They were both up on Friday and Monday. The actor's guild is responding to the lift of the ban on assault weapons in California.

Imagine your company only sells for $70,000,000 instead of $100,000,000. Nearly 1/3 of an American man's hard work and wealth because a bunch of jackasses give power to the wrong people.
What lifting of the AW ban in California are you referring to?

Investors = anyone in society who has money to invest. They are often as fickle as - maybe more fickle than - the average citizen. As well, S&W is volatile inasmuch as they are pulling up stakes and putting Messachsetts in their rear view mirror.

Investors = anyone in society who has money to invest. They are often as fickle as - maybe more fickle than - the average citizen. As well, S&W is volatile inasmuch as they are pulling up stakes and putting Messachsetts in their rear view mirror.
One thing I've learned holding exclusively stock in Apple over the last 20 years is that most investors aren't very bright.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top