JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Just look different is all, im glad they work and make folks faster and more accurate. I guess they have a lifetime warranty too!

Screenshot_20230305-165943.png

I'm just going off what my buddies who work there tell me. I may be wrong.
Sweet brotha.. just letting the folks know what the website says about warranty on the page with the optic. Maybe your buddies can check and see if they have incorrect info. Please start another post on that if you want, I'm over this post and want it closed.

Sweet brotha.. just letting the folks know what the website says about warranty on the page with the optic. Maybe your buddies can check and see if they have incorrect info. Please start another post on that if you want, I'm over this post and want it closed.
If you're over it then just unwatch it….. pretty simple.

FB365E04-9D9C-4CCF-9636-4C69000268A0.jpeg

Sweet.. maybe your buddies at Leupold will clear up the warranty. Hagd..
Well they are the ones who work there so for now I'll take their word on it. Currently I don't run any of their electronic products so I don't have a dog in this fight.

Why do you even bother to comment.. move along bud. Start your own thread. Not trying to argue witcha but you chime in when nobody made a comment to you.. I never argue on here and this thread was started cuz I thought they made a goof similar to hk USP backwards round in magazine is all..

Lol bud.. he said warranty was not lifetime contrary to the Leupold page from his buddies that work there.. thanks for stopping by schmag
If you're worried about correct info call them. I'm not gunna hold your hand all the way there.

You are a funny guy, I'm sure your online friends think you are super sweet
If you're worried about correct info call them. I'm not gunna hold your hand all the way there.
Lol you were the one to point out something.. if you didn't care why did you comment.. lol fella. Start your own post if ya bored. Your buddies at Leupold would love to hear from ya.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads