JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe show us the gun is unloaded first before showing us how the trigger is so spongy by pressing on it when the guns loaded. Im referring to the 0:42 mark not earlier.

Maybe show us the gun is unloaded first before showing us how the trigger is so spongy by pressing on it when the guns loaded. Im referring to the 0:42 mark not earlier.
Must show for the cold gun police? ;)

Personally, I find those guys in firearm videos constantly demonstrating for the camera that their gun is unloaded and/or pointig in a safe direction annoying. It should be assumed they are using safe gun handling practices... and even if they aren't... we're not there so in no danger of an ND in our direction.

Kind of like a guy demonstrating he has his belt on ever time he pulls up his pants. Who needs to know that??🤣

Rules 1 and 3 are pretty simple. Maybe Im mistaken then I apologize.
I agree. In theory, yes. In practice, its not always practical or reasonable... and there is also such a thing as safe handling without being anal about it.

IE., When you're carrying with one in the pipe in a horizontal shoulder holster are you "really" always "sure of your backdrop", or out hunting... is your rifle always pointed downrange, with an appropriate backstop...

Granted, utter safety would be to unload to demonstrate trigger takeupl, but then again, we can't see off camera if he had flipped his safety on or not... and for all we know... his muzzle was still pointing under a berm line or at a nearby hill side.

Just me, but all things considered, not a large enough infraction that I would think to call someone out on it.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top