JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well back in the day when Rusty Calley was Scapegoated for " Pinkville"/ Mi Lai killings,
the US Dept of State released figures showing that over 165,000 Vietnamese NON-COMBATANTS had died as a result of Allied Forepower, & Nobody gave a Shyte....

And it Was Their Country....

I spose LBJ was trying to fill FdrS shoes...

just sayin...

This is what happens when you slap an ally in the face like Pedo Joe did with the worst botched pullout since his own conception... unfortunately, the "fog of war" means that you can do absolutely EVERYTHING right and STILL end up in an "Own Goal."

Then again, Brit pilots on CAS in WWII kinda had a "shoot up everything that moves" attitude... so it might be wise not to open that can of worms too far.

Obligatory WWII-era truism lest I seem to be insulting our friends across the Pond: "When the British shot the Germans duck, when the Germans shoot the British duck, when the Americans shoot EVERYBODY ducks." :)
And IIRC the Brits started indiscriminate bombing of civilian areas first, so Pencil Neck Schicklegrubber retaliated..

Wouldn't it be awesome if somehow..... ( riiiight..... like the American politicians would allow this...) that American training companies (ya know? Like OpFor contractors and Force on Force training schools?) would be able to... invest in Russian factories and companies, buy their new-built aircraft/spares/tanks/equipment... and train American militaries on them, not just in OpFor scenarios but also in cooperative scenarios (like Syria.. or parts of Sub Saharan Africa...)

Guys, NOT a good path too take this discussion! There can be no good from it, best to leave it where it is!
YUP!!!
You're correct..
I just harbor some really deep feelings abt all this crap going on...

And there Is Justification to Communicate the Reasons/ Serious Issues rather than play by THEIR Rules.....😉🤔

Besides, I Definitely have a Bias for the Sheridan LAARAV.....😁😁😁😁😎😎

And Gust Avrakotos...😁😁😁😁😁😎😎

Wouldn't it be awesome if somehow..... ( riiiight..... like the American politicians would allow this...) that American training companies (ya know? Like OpFor contractors and Force on Force training schools?) would be able to... invest in Russian factories and companies, buy their new-built aircraft/spares/tanks/equipment... and train American militaries on them, not just in OpFor scenarios but also in cooperative scenarios (like Syria.. or parts of Sub Saharan Africa...)
Nebba Hoppen

Next gen tank:

dWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR