JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check out the PL-01 sometime... Polish-built "stealth tank" prototype complete with thermal "cloaking" capability. If they can get Adaptive Camouflage ready to a point where they can extend that to optical... whoooooa momma.

Check out the PL-01 sometime... Polish-built "stealth tank" prototype complete with thermal "cloaking" capability. If they can get Adaptive Camouflage ready to a point where they can extend that to optical... whoooooa momma.
Those crafty Poles... Never trusted 'em.
Oh, wait...

^^ This is worth watching - shows the effect of HESH on 140mm armor. I did not know that HESH did this.

This is a simulation:

I could not find a YT version of the FB vid.
See, that effect on steel armor is the proper application of the term "spalling" to me, not the fragmentation of the outer face of AR500 armor by firearm bullets :rolleyes:

I question our logistics being superior to the Russians in the current Ukraine situation, given that the Russians are launching their attack from their home territory vs our supplies starting out from 5000 miles away.
I've also read that those autoloaders are great for removing crew members limbs.

I question our logistics being superior to the Russians in the current Ukraine situation, given that the Russians are launching their attack from their home territory vs our supplies starting out from 5000 miles away.
I've also read that those autoloaders are great for removing crew members limbs.
All plans go out the window in war

These are Ukrainian Citizens training for the coming possible invation.

1644776056234.png

WAIT, Wait, wait......somethings wrong?

Aloha, Mark

A friend's dad was at the Battle of Kasserine Pass.
We did not excel there.
"They were deadly with those goddam 88's" he said.
Rommel also said that after getting Patton's boot lodged in his butt for the first time, IIRC. Kasserine Pass... well, Fredendall was living proof that those who are good teachers and trainers in the classroom don't always do so well putting theory into practice out in the real world.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top