JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I wonder if our military is bothering to learn anything from this conflict. We always prepare for the last war. What we should be doing is investing heavily in small localized radar systems that can pick out a target the size of a bird and take it out of the sky and anti-drone systems or even anti drone drones.

I wonder if our military is bothering to learn anything from this conflict. We always prepare for the last war. What we should be doing is investing heavily in small localized radar systems that can pick out a target the size of a bird and take it out of the sky and anti-drone systems or even anti drone drones.
I agree. Our next war will likely involve more drones and less buried IEDs, car bombs and suicide bombers.

For sure, all the major military powers have analytical departments that have been keeping an eye on the war since the beginning.
They catalog unending reams of data; how much ammo and what kind/type is being expended, how often is the transport needing to be refueled after so many miles, how much food is being used, how are the tanks and artillery holding up and what problems are arising.
The list for logistical intelligence is endless.

For sure, all the major military powers have analytical departments that have been keeping an eye on the war since the beginning.
They catalog unending reams of data; how much ammo and what kind/type is being expended, how often is the transport needing to be refueled after so many miles, how much food is being used, how are the tanks and artillery holding up and what problems are arising.
The list for logistical intelligence is endless.
Except for Russia. All they care about is raping babies, stealing toilets and drinking vodka.

Ukraine has knocked out 12% of Russia's refining capacity in the last two days. Many months ago they stopped exporting refined petroleum products and started rationing it.. they mainly exporting raw crude and piped (now destroyed and or idle) natural gas, not liquefied they never had liquefied for shipping capacity.

10 minutes long..

View: https://youtu.be/qFsEIBRQRWQ?feature=shared

Everyone should know that MSN/MSNBC/ABC/NBC/CBS/CNN, et all, will never give you anything that goes against the "official narrative".
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...litary-documents-show-its-impossible-ukraine/
I use many different sources.
Like this economist/ infrastructure engineer escapee with family and friends still in russia. He plays /speaks softball because of this.. he doesn't want to be murdered by the FSB and or might wish to go back in the future.

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/xa0Z-xsnCW4?feature=shared

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top