JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It's a complex story with many twists and turns. Panda bears, shoe conspiracies, cats buggering dogs... it's all just crazy.

Or... Russia did it for obvious reasons.

Ukraine has already been on the attack and have suffered heavy losses. Could the real target be the nuclear power plant on the Russian side? Water for the plant comes from the lake behind the dam.
we can only speculate. Ukraine has been shelling said power plant for some time now as well.

a man with a Ukrainian flag behind him. Why the F would Russia do that? Russian disinformation? There really isn't any Russian disinformation. If something is called as such is usually means it's the truth.

Ukraine's counter offensive is failing. Russia had no need to do anything so drastic. All this time, It was actually the USA and the west who was the master of lies and propaganda.

I can understand being skeptical of Ukraine, and especially the Biden administration, but actively cheer-leading for Putin? Yeah, I don't buy it...

I can understand being skeptical of Ukraine, and especially the Biden administration, but actively cheer-leading for Putin? Yeah, I don't buy it...
For the truth. I don't care who it comes from. at this point, Americans should fear their own government, they are coming for us. If they can take down a former president what can they do to you? Wouldn't even be a headline.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top