JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's video of that fire circulating that shows that it started in the stands which really surprised me. There's nothing but what I assume is the concrete stadium and the seats. It doesn't seem like either of those would be very flammable, but the article said that whatever the seats are made out of are actually extremely flammable.

It seems like you might want to avoid highly flammable substances when building a stadium where thousands of people congregate, but what the hell do I know. The lesson here, however, is that if you ever find yourself in a stadium and see a fire start, you may want to leave as quickly as possible.

Good luck...and may the odds be ever in your favor!

It seems like you might want to avoid highly flammable substances when building a stadium where thousands of people congregate, but what the hell do I know
You must not be an engineer, LOL. There's book smart and street smart, I am the latter. Engineers tend to overly complicate a lot of things.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top