JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why couldn't 2000 boaters gather on a Saturday and organize "waves" of boats 1/2 mile long to chase those Sea lions out to say Astoria. They'd have to be allowed to chase them off docks and beaches but I think they could be harassed out to the Columbia by a Floatilla. Maybe free gas donated or better yet free rubber slug 12GA shells..

Why couldn't 2000 boaters gather on a Saturday and organize "waves" of boats 1/2 mile long to chase those Sea lions out to say Astoria. They'd have to be allowed to chase them off docks and beaches but I think they could be harassed out to the Columbia by a Floatilla. Maybe free gas donated or better yet free rubber slug 12GA shells..

Because ODFW would be writing citations into the wee hours of the morning. I know of guides who have almost lost their licenses for running their boats at a sea lion. They also have people in plain clothes looking for anyone hazing the sea lions. You are in a whole world of trouble if you even LOOK like you are hazing a sea lion and they catch you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top