JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A co-worker out of the blue said that the tax stamp fee was suspended for suppressors in Washington state for a limited time. Google came up with nothing, so smells like BS to me.

Any idea if this is a rumor that's actually floating around and not concocted by my coworker?

Seems like it. Gemtech last year paid the tax stamp fee for a limited time, but haven't heard squat about anything this year. Figured someone here would've heard or said something long before.

I got this email. I've bought from Chip before. He said last year it was a hit too.
This is probably what your co-worker was talking about.

Hi All,

Again I don't like to send out solicitations BUT this is a really great deal for you! If you are in the market for a silencer and are looking to save some money Gemtech is offering for a limited time and while supplies lasts to pay for your Tax Stamp. That is a $200 savings.

Here is the link: <broken link removed>

It is really easy you still contact me and buy the can through me between April 15th and April 30th, 2010.

Here are the cans:

Gemtech G5 .223/5.56
Gemtech Sandstorm .308/7.62
Gemtech Multimount 9mm
Gemtech Raptor 9mm

Give me a call or shoot me an email for more details.

Thanks,
Chip Miller
Cascade Arsenal
206-718-9914
www.cascadearsenal.com

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR