JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Starting this post because I like to buy stuff in bulk but Hate the transfer fees sometimes was just curious if anyone has found a decent shop that won't charge arm and a leg...so my thing is I love to buy AR Lowers in bulk when on sale but when $30+ transfer fee per item can get costly... I talked to my LGS I've been using for years they said if I buy 10+ could get down 2 $25 but will add up quick as well.. if anyone know of a better place a little help would be much appreciated... probably buying 13 more here soon... thanks have a great day

Can't tell where you're located based on your Avatar, so not sure this will be helpful.

I have purchased multiple (two) firearms from other members in one purchase, two times over the past year. Both times I did the transfer at Money Market Pawn at 136th and Powell.

They charged me the standard $10 for the BGC. Then their standard $30 transfer for the first firearm. Then $20 transfer fee for the second firearm.

I don't know if they would stay at the $20 transfer fee for more than one additional firearm, but you could call them and ask.

Cheers.

Can't tell where you're located based on your Avatar, so not sure this will be helpful.

I have purchased multiple (two) firearms from other members in one purchase, two times over the past year. Both times I did the transfer at Money Market Pawn at 136th and Powell.

They charged me the standard $10 for the BGC. Then their standard $30 transfer for the first firearm. Then $20 transfer fee for the second firearm.

I don't know if they would stay at the $20 transfer fee for more than one additional firearm, but you could call them and ask.

Cheers.
Agree no location given could be anywhere. Not possible to recommend without location imo.

Sorry I'm on the coast by newport Oregon but willing to travel.. I've been all over oregon to get my purchases done lol
Newport is a beautiful area. Downside of being outside Portland Metroplex is there are fewer opportunities to access some cheaper services - like firearms transfers.

There are a couple of good Local Gun Shops in Corvallis and Salem - they might be willing to work with you. They are certainly a lot closer than coming up to Portlandia.

Good Luck,

Cheers.

I should add that my FFL (in wa) charges $25 for the 1st transfer and $5 for any others performed the same day. I'd be surprised if there aren't some in the OP's area that are willing to offer similar pricing.

@Triple Threat charges $25 for up to 3 transfers + $10 BGC fee (total $35) if you're in the Bend area. He's not super active on here as far as I can tell but if you call Triple Threat Firearms in Bend he should be able to help you out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top