Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Rules for some, not all?

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Flabbydawg, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Flabbydawg

Flabbydawg Oregon New Member

So I'm just wondering. I have a couple friends who visit here more than I do, and I have been told by one of them that they tried bumping their ad after 6 days. Because there is a 7 day waiting period they got a message stating they could not bump it. That's all fine and dandy, but browsing through the classifieds I see many people are able to bump their ads on the same day they posted it, or the next day. Something is weird, seems to me the rules don't apply to all.

2. jordanka16

jordanka16 Albany, OR Active Member

You're allowed to respond to your own ad once when someone else posts in it, that's most likely what's happening.

3. pirateer2007

pirateer2007 Spokane Wa Member

The rule just went into effect not long ago. People are allowed to respond to questions, but may not bump more than once a week.

4. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

As was posted above a seller is allowed to respond to a question asked about their item sooner than 7 days. This does not mean that members should misuse this privilege just to evade the 7 day rule though.

The classified rules are the same for all members, including regular members, donating members, Mods and Supporting vendors, there is no favoritism.

5. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

Aaaahhhhhhhhh c'mon TrIsmn..... Everybody knooooooooowwwwwwwwwssss I am your favorite.

SF-

6. MarkSBG

MarkSBG Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

If you see bumps that you believe are against the rules, please use the report post option and let us know. It is the triangle shaped button in on the left side of each post.