JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
P938 and P365 9mm

1712763555427.png

I picked up this little Beretta Pico years ago for my shorts pocket, and the dang thing wouldn't cycle, because the recoil spring was too strong. I finally found a Ruger LCP spring kit for it that worked perfect. The Ruger LCP kit came with three different recoil tensions, and I used the strongest one.

Is that a cannon in your shorts or are you happy? :p. Warmer weather doesn't impact me too much as I'm a larger dude, 6'3" 295lbs of pure love muscle! Although, a LCP Max 380 goes well with shorts on, Hellcat with pants.
After watching the movie Kiss Kiss Bang Bang I picked up a North American Arms 22 mag pistol. Val Kilmer uses one to avoid detection during a pat-down, and then he later reaches into his underwear and shoots the bad guy, lol. When I was reading reviews on the pistol I found a story where an off duty office killed a crook with one, and wounded the other guy who ran away. Mine has a laser on it, and I find it shoots best from the hip.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top