JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Genesee
State
Idaho
I have a bottle of 10 year old rip van winkle that I have been holding on to for a special occasion and unfortunately health reasons are forcing me to miss out on enjoying this ,no more alcohol for me :( . I would love to trade this for a nice rifle or pistol or? this would have to be a face to face trade and I am willing to drive a few hours for the right trade. this bottle was bottled in 2018 and has been sitting in my cabinet unopened since i won the lottery and bought it. let me know what you have. I value this at 750.00 dollars trade value. you can Text for a faster response or message me here on the board. two 08 seven 98-9277 thanks Chris

pappy 1.jpg pappy 2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.