JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So no crossposting in the classified ads, then. Okay.

Then how do I list an ad in more than one state at a time? Do I need to re-publish the entire ad for Washington versus hyperlinking to the one already up for Oregon? Or is it expressly prohibited to advertise a handgun for sale in more than one state at a time on here?

I would greatly appreciate some guidance since I looked for a FAQ on classified listings before crossposting in the first place and only found those outlined on the Community Rules page. And, unfortunately, I did not see where crossposting or multi-state classified ads were addressed in it.

Thanks!

Last Edited:
As I have received a slap on the wrist for this myself, I have to go with @IheartSig's response - post it as WTS OR or WTS WA, then just add to your thread title something like "WA too" - that is how I see people do it around here. Unless @Joe Link makes a change, it's one ad per item, period.

The state designation is meant to indicate where you're located, not where you're trying to sell the item.

I agree, we need to do a better job of indicating this, and I've added it to my list ;)

The state designation is meant to indicate where you're located, not where you're trying to sell the item.

I agree, we need to do a better job of indicating this, and I've added it to my list ;)
Did not know this. I thought it meant that is what your target audience is. Good to know as I fought with this thing several times trying to sell something in several states.

Did not know this. I thought it meant that is what your target audience is. Good to know as I fought with this thing several times trying to sell something in several states.

Yeah I'm surprised we didn't do a better job of clarifying that o_O

I have to admit that's what I thought it meant too. Until Joe's statement above, I believed otherwise, and I think the majority believe the same which is why many will add: WTS OR (WA too).

Well if they are going to use acronyms how about G.M.A.T.A.T.T.S. I have had a couple threads like that... Guess the new age term is "virial" which makes me thing of Zombies and the ZPAW...

MMM I love bacon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads