JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So no crossposting in the classified ads, then. Okay.

Then how do I list an ad in more than one state at a time? Do I need to re-publish the entire ad for Washington versus hyperlinking to the one already up for Oregon? Or is it expressly prohibited to advertise a handgun for sale in more than one state at a time on here?

I would greatly appreciate some guidance since I looked for a FAQ on classified listings before crossposting in the first place and only found those outlined on the Community Rules page. And, unfortunately, I did not see where crossposting or multi-state classified ads were addressed in it.

Thanks!

Last Edited:
As I have received a slap on the wrist for this myself, I have to go with @IheartSig's response - post it as WTS OR or WTS WA, then just add to your thread title something like "WA too" - that is how I see people do it around here. Unless @Joe Link makes a change, it's one ad per item, period.

The state designation is meant to indicate where you're located, not where you're trying to sell the item.

I agree, we need to do a better job of indicating this, and I've added it to my list ;)

The state designation is meant to indicate where you're located, not where you're trying to sell the item.

I agree, we need to do a better job of indicating this, and I've added it to my list ;)
Did not know this. I thought it meant that is what your target audience is. Good to know as I fought with this thing several times trying to sell something in several states.

Did not know this. I thought it meant that is what your target audience is. Good to know as I fought with this thing several times trying to sell something in several states.

Yeah I'm surprised we didn't do a better job of clarifying that o_O

I have to admit that's what I thought it meant too. Until Joe's statement above, I believed otherwise, and I think the majority believe the same which is why many will add: WTS OR (WA too).

Well if they are going to use acronyms how about G.M.A.T.A.T.T.S. I have had a couple threads like that... Guess the new age term is "virial" which makes me thing of Zombies and the ZPAW...

MMM I love bacon.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top