JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been looking for a handgun for concealed carry, and decided on the Ruger SR40c. Out of all of the different guns I looked at, the Ruger fits my hand and feels the best...this is to include the XDs, M&P Shield, and Beretta Nano. Now I'm looking for a good IWB holster, and the two I'm considering the most are the Crossbreed SuperTuck and a N82 Tactical. I've seen plenty of reviews and opinions for the Crossbreed, and they are all good. For the N82 Tactical, I've only seen a few reviews and opinions...all good...and I like the looks of it. Anybody here have any experience with the N82 Tactical holsters?

For anyone that may be curious about N82 Tactical's IWB holsters, I was given this link when I posted on another forum. Lots of positive reviews, and I really like the description of the construction... Suede backing with oiled leather front, sandwiching 3mm of neoprene. One style has a heavy herringbone weave elastic as the holster. The other style uses a type of thermold plastic as the holster. So far I'm liking this IWB over the Crossbreed/King Tuk style holsters just because of the construction.

N82 Tactical - YouTube

I use a crossbreed style holster that I made myself for my SR9c for EDC. The horsehide is very comfortable to wear all day long. I wear it everyday to work with a tucked t-shirt and it conceals very well. Just for your consideration.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top