JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Several people I work with have been using that order on line and pull up, they bring it out. That is the one part I am leery of. Things like meat, produce, I am not sure I want to get home and then see what they picked out for me. The people who use it say its been great so one of these days I guess I will give it a shot. The Wally close to me offers this and now that they closed the self check the only way I am going to shop with them is getting stuff delivered.
No stranger is going to be picking MY meat and head lettuce! No sir. Wifey being IN that biz, I can tell you, the flakes they hire that barely have a work "ethic" wouldn't know anything about proper looking fresh foods! I don't understand how there can be so many people that just don't care what is picked for them? Generic canned goods or name brand? What brand cheese? What if you realize you also need pasta noodles as you walk through? That's decisions I make at the store.

After round after round with Amazon's help center in India (who probably didn't know what a holster is), and bought the holster from eBay from Whole Guns. I wanted an IWB kydex for a Savage Stance. Not exactly a popular gun. I wanted something I can carry when out wandering in the woods. The company says its made in the USA and it was cheap. The same holster isn't available to me on Amazon, "This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location."

I can get it dropped shipped via eBay but not Amazon. So, it isn't a supply problem but something is broken between supplier and Amazon.

Free shipping. And occasionally something on Amazon TV.

Amazon has various places you take returns.... https://mashable.com/article/amazon-item-returns-methods-2023#:~:text=Amazon is pretty flexible with,, Staples, or Amazon Store.
Kohls for one. One or two people standing at a podium to receive the return at Kohls.
I had an item I ordered that was not what I thought it would be. Don't remember why now, but I had to take it to major hub. That was easy because their is a massive hub up where the Portland Meadows race track used to be. I asked the guy what they do with everything. Not sure how true it was but he said they fill containers with he stuff and people bid on the containers.

Don't EF with Flopsweat...Got it!

Well, when the Hane's under ware I buy is $38.00 +/- for 3-6 pair off the shelf at Kohls, and Target has a 9-pair pack at $19.95? I'll wait for staff to unlock the case.
Niece's husband is mid-level at Amazon. They have "Amazon Warehouse" which is resale of returned goods, more-or-less inspected and put back out at a discount. The defective/non-working stuff is binned.

No stranger is going to be picking MY meat and head lettuce! No sir. Wifey being IN that biz, I can tell you, the flakes they hire that barely have a work "ethic" wouldn't know anything about proper looking fresh foods! I don't understand how there can be so many people that just don't care what is picked for them? Generic canned goods or name brand? What brand cheese? What if you realize you also need pasta noodles as you walk through? That's decisions I make at the store.
The wife has worked for Albertsons Safeway for almost 39 years. SHe has just found out some of the other gals have been using the pickup thing when they need to buy a few items on the way home so after a day of work don't have to wander around the store on sore feet to get the Milk or something at the back of the store.

BUT I agree anything like Produce, Meat, Eggs, etc. We do that. But a jug of Creamer or a bottle of Diet Coke is the same no matter who pulls it off the shelf. For the wife she can sit on her break drink a juice and go through the ads and specials and put together what we need., Then about every two weeks we go and fill up a shopping cart with the big shop. Today she spotted some real good deals on meat so she called me and I ran down and snagged Pork ribs 1.99 a lb and some really nice looking boneless Pork Shoulder Chops for 2.99 and two big packages of Chicken Drumsticks and Thighs she said cost less then $4.00 per package. Got to work the system any way you can.

Niece's husband is mid-level at Amazon. They have "Amazon Warehouse" which is resale of returned goods, more-or-less inspected and put back out at a discount. The defective/non-working stuff is binned.
There is one of those things by the tire shop I use. While back I was at the shop and large building there, can't remember the name. Sign said closed the day before I was there for re stocking. So while I am waiting I see people begin to line up waiting for this place to open. By the time my car one done there is a HUGE line waiting. I asked the kid what the hell is that. He said its a store where Amazon return stuff is put out to sell and this is the first day of the week after they fill the shelves. Said every week there was a crowd like that there. Whatever they were doing they sure got a lot of people who were willing to stand in line long before the damn doors even open.

There is one of those things by the tire shop I use. While back I was at the shop and large building there, can't remember the name. Sign said closed the day before I was there for re stocking. So while I am waiting I see people begin to line up waiting for this place to open. By the time my car one done there is a HUGE line waiting. I asked the kid what the hell is that. He said its a store where Amazon return stuff is put out to sell and this is the first day of the week after they fill the shelves. Said every week there was a crowd like that there. Whatever they were doing they sure got a lot of people who were willing to stand in line long before the damn doors even open.
That must be the unsalable stuff, or there is simply too much of it to re-sell.

The wife has worked for Albertsons Safeway for almost 39 years. SHe has just found out some of the other gals have been using the pickup thing when they need to buy a few items on the way home so after a day of work don't have to wander around the store on sore feet to get the Milk or something at the back of the store.

BUT I agree anything like Produce, Meat, Eggs, etc. We do that. But a jug of Creamer or a bottle of Diet Coke is the same no matter who pulls it off the shelf. For the wife she can sit on her break drink a juice and go through the ads and specials and put together what we need., Then about every two weeks we go and fill up a shopping cart with the big shop. Today she spotted some real good deals on meat so she called me and I ran down and snagged Pork ribs 1.99 a lb and some really nice looking boneless Pork Shoulder Chops for 2.99 and two big packages of Chicken Drumsticks and Thighs she said cost less then $4.00 per package. Got to work the system any way you can.
I remember that now! We discussed this before. Give the wife our best will you? :D Was it scan she did there? It definitely makes sense for her to come up with a list and have it ready and waiting when she gets off duty. My Lady has 25 years as SOM coming up in April this year. In our case, we're a block away from the store. And I do most of the shopping and more of the cooking. But I go to Winco.

I remember that now! We discussed this before. Give the wife our best will you? :D Was it scan she did there? It definitely makes sense for her to come up with a list and have it ready and waiting when she gets off duty. My Lady has 25 years as SOM coming up in April this year. In our case, we're a block away from the store. And I do most of the shopping and more of the cooking. But I go to Winco.
She started in customer service then went to bookkeeping then as a front end manager for a while. Back to bookkeeping and now she's a backup bookkeeper and customer service 4 days a week. She retires end of April.

I thought that Amazon sold returned items or undeliverable items by the pallet-load. 😂

1708634335929.jpeg

1708634762899.jpeg

Last Edited:
That must be the unsalable stuff, or there is simply too much of it to re-sell.
Looks like Amazon was only using it as some kind of temporary set up. Wife and I were running around today and went by there. She wanted to stop in and see it and the stuff in there now is definitely not what was going on last year when I was there. Amazon must have just rented it while it was empty for a short time. They did have one hell of a lot of people lining up to get in the damn thing that last time I was there.

After round after round with Amazon's help center in India (who probably didn't know what a holster is), and bought the holster from eBay from Whole Guns. I wanted an IWB kydex for a Savage Stance. Not exactly a popular gun. I wanted something I can carry when out wandering in the woods. The company says its made in the USA and it was cheap. The same holster isn't available to me on Amazon, "This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location."

I can get it dropped shipped via eBay but not Amazon. So, it isn't a supply problem but something is broken between supplier and Amazon.
Only issue I've had is if it can accept a laser, otherwise I've had three holsters all iwb delivered to my house in Vancouver in the last 4 weeks including one a few days ago.

Only issue I've had is if it can accept a laser, otherwise I've had three holsters all iwb delivered to my house in Vancouver in the last 4 weeks including one a few days ago.
Just played around quick and its certainly NOT Amazon. Its some of the people who sell on Amazon. While logged into my account several that were Prime had no trouble selling me one. Several that were not, they were some 3d party said no.

She started in customer service then went to bookkeeping then as a front end manager for a while. Back to bookkeeping and now she's a backup bookkeeper and customer service 4 days a week. She retires end of April.
Wifey was stuck in that book keeper position for, close to a year I'd say? Couldn't find anyone that was intelligent enough to do, or stick with it. She's finally back at SOM a couple weeks ago, but still has to do back-up book keeper now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top