Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger SR40c IWB Holster

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by vmkeith, Jul 26, 2012.

1. vmkeith

vmkeith Vancouver, Washington, United States Member

I've been looking for a handgun for concealed carry, and decided on the Ruger SR40c. Out of all of the different guns I looked at, the Ruger fits my hand and feels the best...this is to include the XDs, M&P Shield, and Beretta Nano. Now I'm looking for a good IWB holster, and the two I'm considering the most are the Crossbreed SuperTuck and a N82 Tactical. I've seen plenty of reviews and opinions for the Crossbreed, and they are all good. For the N82 Tactical, I've only seen a few reviews and opinions...all good...and I like the looks of it. Anybody here have any experience with the N82 Tactical holsters?

2. vmkeith

vmkeith Vancouver, Washington, United States Member

For anyone that may be curious about N82 Tactical's IWB holsters, I was given this link when I posted on another forum. Lots of positive reviews, and I really like the description of the construction... Suede backing with oiled leather front, sandwiching 3mm of neoprene. One style has a heavy herringbone weave elastic as the holster. The other style uses a type of thermold plastic as the holster. So far I'm liking this IWB over the Crossbreed/King Tuk style holsters just because of the construction.

N82 Tactical - YouTube

3. Allfat

Allfat Marion County Active Member

I use a crossbreed style holster that I made myself for my SR9c for EDC. The horsehide is very comfortable to wear all day long. I wear it everyday to work with a tucked t-shirt and it conceals very well. Just for your consideration.

4. MikeE

MikeE Portland Well-Known Member

I have a N82 Tactical pro for my G26 - works great, . Bet it would be good for the SR40c.