JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been looking for a handgun for concealed carry, and decided on the Ruger SR40c. Out of all of the different guns I looked at, the Ruger fits my hand and feels the best...this is to include the XDs, M&P Shield, and Beretta Nano. Now I'm looking for a good IWB holster, and the two I'm considering the most are the Crossbreed SuperTuck and a N82 Tactical. I've seen plenty of reviews and opinions for the Crossbreed, and they are all good. For the N82 Tactical, I've only seen a few reviews and opinions...all good...and I like the looks of it. Anybody here have any experience with the N82 Tactical holsters?

For anyone that may be curious about N82 Tactical's IWB holsters, I was given this link when I posted on another forum. Lots of positive reviews, and I really like the description of the construction... Suede backing with oiled leather front, sandwiching 3mm of neoprene. One style has a heavy herringbone weave elastic as the holster. The other style uses a type of thermold plastic as the holster. So far I'm liking this IWB over the Crossbreed/King Tuk style holsters just because of the construction.

N82 Tactical - YouTube

I use a crossbreed style holster that I made myself for my SR9c for EDC. The horsehide is very comfortable to wear all day long. I wear it everyday to work with a tucked t-shirt and it conceals very well. Just for your consideration.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top