JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Henry is my favorite for AIWB. I have 3 of them (Macro, 48 & 19x) The stock Flint won't fit the rail on the Macro frame (made for 365 XL) so I put the heat gun to it for 20 seconds and it slid right in. Locks up tight just like my other two. I've emailed with the company a couple times with questions and they were super responsive.

Tenicor. Period.

Tenicor. Period.

Tenicor. Period.
Thank you

I like the BraDec kydex holster for the 365. Can find them on Amazon, eBay and I believe they have their own website. Perfect fit and enough adjustability to make it uniquely yours. And they don't break the bank at around $40. Or at least that's what I paid back when.

361F7BD4-AB9B-414B-9376-1571767ACEFD.jpeg

10639D19-65AE-4550-A769-2450474BDF7C.jpeg

I have a 365X Macro in a Bladetech 2.0 Eclipse holster. This can be worn R or L handed both iWB and OWB. Your choices. Also if you get the belt clips with it you can mount the holster w/out having to thread your belt thru the holster. The clips can open and slide under your belt and will lock down by squeezing the clips. Really is a might trick holster. Its my EDC now bc of it all.

I looked and the TACOPS was not listed but the 136/365XL/365 XMacro were all listed. If you like the looks I suggest you call them for better info. More holsters for the box! lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top