JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ruger Redhawk .44 Mag Satin Stainless 4" Barrel with Galco Holster and Speed Loader

This is model #05026 in .44 Mag (or special, of course) and it is in very good condition without any marks that I can find. I bought it from the original owner many years ago and it has sat quietly in my safe every since. I've shot less than 50 rounds through her and she performs flawlessly. Includes a very nice Galco leather holster, one speed loader, the original case and paperwork.

According to the Ruger website, this Redhawk was manufactured in 2012.

Ruger is SOLD but the ammo is still available.

Note: Also have 520 rounds of Hornady .44 Mag 300gr.JHP/XTP ammo still in their factory boxes and stored in ammo cans that I would also sell as the Ruger is my only remaining .44. This is a potent load that is capable of stopping anything we might encounter in this part of the country.

Link to Ammo Ad: WTS WA - Hornady .44 Mag 300gr JHP/XTP 520 Rounds

Let me know if you're interested in the Ruger, Hornady ammo, or both.

Thank you,
BG

IMG_20190523_143017434_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190523_143047218_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190523_143113330_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190523_143040521_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190523_141718900_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190523_141745836_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190524_120116888_HDR.jpg

Last Edited:
jplayz,

FYI: If you're an Oregon resident, you can buy a WA handgun by doing the transfer at an Oregon FFL, no problem at all. Same in reverse for WA residents who want to purchase and OR handgun. The only reason I use the WTS: WA is because I live there and you have to choose a prefix for your classified ad and there isn't an option for "WTS WA or OR". I'm always willing to meet at an OR FFL to do a transfer.

Hope that helps.
BG

jplayz,

FYI: If you're an Oregon resident, you can buy a WA handgun by doing the transfer at an Oregon FFL, no problem at all. Same in reverse for WA residents who want to purchase and OR handgun. The only reason I use the WTS: WA is because I live there and you have to choose a prefix for your classified ad and there isn't an option for "WTS WA or OR". I'm always willing to meet at an OR FFL to do a transfer.

Hope that helps.
BG

Absolutely true! Might change in July, not sure.

Interesting, where have you had success doing a transfers in this way? My ffl, had told me the only way to do this legally was to ship first to the ffl...let them process it first.

The Seller needs to hand carry the firearm to an FFL in your state. I have done many of these transfers at different FFL's in The greater Portland area. Completely legal.

The Seller needs to hand carry the firearm to an FFL in your state. I have done many of these transfers at different FFL's in The greater Portland area. Completely legal.
Agreed, I have done the same. As long as the WA seller brings the gun to Oregon for an in person sale to an Oregon resident at an Oregon FFL perfectly legal. Same goes for Oregon seller to WA resident bringing to WA FFL for in person sale. One advantage of living in a border county, ease of access.

Agreed, I have done the same. As long as the WA seller brings the gun to Oregon for an in person sale to an Oregon resident at an Oregon FFL perfectly legal. Same goes for Oregon seller to WA resident bringing to WA FFL for in person sale. One advantage of living in a border county, ease of access.

This is correct. I just did a transaction last week with a member from Oregon where I brought my G19 to the Oregon FFL - at 99 Pawn & Gun on SE McLoughlin Blvd. - for the transfer. Totally legal, no issues whatsoever.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.