JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1300
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
41 Magnum
City
Rockaway Beach
State
Oregon
Zip Code
2.75" Redhawk in .41 magnum. This was a TALO special edition that they called the Kodiak Packpacker. Not a Super Redhawk.
I beleive this revolver is in unfired condition. I am the second owner, the guy I bought it from said he didn't fire it and I know I haven't.

I would consider other Ruger revolvers in trade. Otherwise $1300 cash.

I am just north of Tillamook. There is a gun shop in town that will do transfers and I occasionally travel over to the Banks/ Forest Grove / Hillsboro area. I can be somewhat flexible on logistics. Shipping may also be possible.

Note: the rounds in the last photo are 44M and are not included, the were just for presentation purposes.😁

IMG_2491.jpeg IMG_2487.jpeg IMG_2486.jpeg IMG_2496.jpeg IMG_2490.jpeg View attachment 1790557 IMG_2506.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Great carry choice...
41 magnum is my choice for critters that want to eat me in close quarters in the wilderness...

41 magnum is amongst some of the best thick hide and fat Penetrator's available with the right projectile choice...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.