JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You don't care anymore about what? Any particular part of what he posted or the whole thing?
my company had the contract for a facility in Roswell, spent many, many an hour, in the bars and cafes there talking to the locals
Roswell makes MILLIONS off UFO tourist every year
but the memories and theories of the locals are different from the mainstream UFO theories

just to throw this out, what is Roswell most famous for?
it's not UFOs, its their horse and livestock auctions
go down there sometime, dressed as a horse trader and see what they tell you
Roswell is also a hub for aircraft parts salvage - their dry climate is perfect for aircraft long term storage
the UFO phenomime is just a minor part of their culture

40's 50's 60's
Lots of pictures of Loch Ness monster, Bigfoot, UFOs.
Now everyone cares a camera. We see pictures of things one would never want to see.
Where's the recent UFO Yeti pictures now. All you see is the old pics.

I saw this a bit after those most recent testimonials about those dots or whatever caught on video.
Joe wasn't too happy to hear this explanation..

In defense of the believers, Neil has disgraced and discredited himself repeatedly. Not to say he's automatically wrong in everything he says, just that I don't take his word for anything.
Yep that guy has been a hype guy from day 1. I have avoided him like the plague. I think I have watched 1 video of his total about a dog who recognized 200 different toys and that's all.

Where's the recent UFO Yeti pictures now. All you see is the old pics.
I can't say about the Yeti but with regard to UFO's recent pics are out there but because they are typically video they get shown in news stories and on specific shows and documentaries.

A couple examples are the fairly recent vids taken by the navy pilots and 'bootlegged' from the now defunct AATIP program by it's former director Luis Elizondo. Another from the not so distant past in 1997 are the well documented (and seen and videoed by many) 'Phoenix Lights'.

Last Edited:
I can't say about the Yeti but with regard to UFO's they are out there but because they are typically video they get shown in news stories and on specific shows and documentaries.

A couple examples are the fairly recent vids taken by the navy pilots and 'bootlegged' from the now defunct AATIP program by it's former director Luis Elizondo. Another from the not so distant past in 1997 are the well documented (and seen and videoed by many) 'Phoenix Lights'.
Links?

Yes, there are many for both and easy to find.

Google AATIP, Luis Elizondo or Phoenix Lights and you will find many pages for both.

The AATIP/Elizondo story was covered by most news sources a couple years ago and there are many documentaries on it as well.

Showtime documentaries has a fairly recent series called simply 'UFO' which is pretty good as well.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads