JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
my father and mother were at Roswell in 1947, he was a nuclear weapons' officer on the B29s there
every time I asked my parents, they just shook their head and smiled
it wasn't until the '90s my father opened up
first, Roswell was a nuclear B-29 base in 1947 - locked down tight - no reporters or photographers EVER got on base
second, in 1947, the road to Roswell AFB didn't go through the town of Roswell, NM, it was out to the East
Roswell citizens NEVER saw parts or bodies come through their town
no UFO ever crashed near Roswell in 1947, it was a nuclear armed B29, the UFO story was a convenient cover for nuclear weapons in a crash sight near an American town
the bodies of the crew members shrunk up in the fire, everyone who has ever studied Human Anatomy knows this

even if my father was to keep his secrets, the wife's social circles did not
my mother also told me no UFO or Alien bodies showed up at Roswell AFB in 1947

that my mother fed me false information?
o - for shame on you

I've worked in Roswell many, many times
go ahead, ask the locals who are old enough to remember
they make good money every year off those who want to believe
I'm just yankin chain brother.

But , full disclosure, I am watching a Bigfoot show right now.

I would never call your parents fibbers.
Unless you never found out about the Easter bunny or the tooth fairy.

The one that I chuckle at whenever I hear it, is that modern technology is based on reverse engineered alien technology taken from the Roswell crash. The transistor was invented in 1947, the same year as the Roswell crash. Coincidence??? o_O

Well, yes actually. Yes, the transistor is the basis of our modern world, more than most people have any clue. But as someone with a lifelong interest (and degree) in electronics, I know something about the history and evolution of the transistor. To say that transistors had to have come from alien technology is patently absurd. :)

my father and mother were at Roswell in 1947, he was a nuclear weapons' officer on the B29s there
every time I asked my parents, they just shook their head and smiled
it wasn't until the '90s my father opened up
first, Roswell was a nuclear B-29 base in 1947 - locked down tight - no reporters or photographers EVER got on base
second, in 1947, the road to Roswell AFB didn't go through the town of Roswell, NM, it was out to the East
Roswell citizens NEVER saw parts or bodies come through their town
no UFO ever crashed near Roswell in 1947, it was a nuclear armed B29, the UFO story was a convenient cover for nuclear weapons in a crash sight near an American town
the bodies of the crew members shrunk up in the fire, everyone who has ever studied Human Anatomy knows this

even if my father was to keep his secrets, the wife's social circles did not
my mother also told me no UFO or Alien bodies showed up at Roswell AFB in 1947
Thanks for sharing that! That sounds 100% plausible to me. Think of the time, we were the only one with nukes in the world, only 2 years after Hiroshima and the Manhattan project. They would be guarding every secret like mad I would think. 1947 was also the first ufo sighting (at mt ranier) which was one month before Roswell so everyone had ufos on the brain.

And lets not forget the government's 'flip' from the 'weather balloon' story to that of 'Project Mogul' which had a very slick way to 'cover' for the supposed alien bodies by suggesting they were 'dummies' used in the high altitude tests.
naw - just American airmen burned in a B-29 crash
I worked in Military hospitals for 10.5 years of my career - saw many a burned human body
ever see a soldier burned in a tank or APC hit?
I was 19 when I first unwrapped a body from an F-4 crash on Egland AFB - puked my guts out the first time

1947 was also the first ufo sighting (at mt ranier) which was one month before Roswell so everyone had ufos on the brain.
Actually it was not the FIRST UFO sighting but the first where the term 'Flying Saucer' was used.

There are recorded UFO sightings throughout history. A good example is the 1897 reported crash of the UFO in Aurora, TX and the supposed body of the alien buried in the local cemetery.

Last Edited:
Just wait until that "shaman" guy checks in on this thread. He thinks the world is going to end on a specific date when aliens will pass judgement on the world...
28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, and 12 seconds...

0_wou131aVtMKPjkyh.jpg

naw - just American airmen burned in a B-29 crash
I worked in Military hospitals for 10.5 years of my career - saw many a burned human body
ever see a soldier burned in a tank or APC hit?
I was 19 when I first unwrapped a body from an F-4 crash on Egland AFB - puked my guts out the first time
while working in Roswell, I visited both contact sites, the place outside of Roswell where an aircraft hit the ground, left a gouge and then flew on for many more miles before crashing
the B-29 rear fuselage hit the ground first to the North of Roswell, the aircrew got it barley back in the air and made it maybe 30 more miles an minimum altitude before the final crash
how did a weather balloon make that gouge in the rock North of Roswell?
have you ever been there?

Major Marcel was a personal friend of my parents - what he said in the press release and what he said over beers at my parents home was not the same

Ask yourselves this, with the U.S. Army the big cheeseburger in charge of all new and experimental weapons and technology's during and after WW-II, why was it the Air Force running the investigation in Roswell? What gave the Air Force such powers over the Army and it's expertise? Having been stationed in N.M. several times, there was always a bunch of theories in base as to what happened, but a simple search of Tower Logs for those dates shows the truth, it dosnt take a rocket surgeon to see, just a little extrapolation of times, dates, arrivals and departures and a certain missing air craft that was due to arrive and came up long over due which tripped the alarm for a search!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top