JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man, do I have to do everything?

Phoenix Lights Phenomenon
Random-03_29_22-GIF-03-eyes_dick-funny.gif

Unidentified Flapping Object.

I'm very much a skeptic regarding things like alien visitation... but the idea of covering up a B-29 crash with an alleged UFO incident seems like something unnecessarily elaborate and sensational. Why not simply lie about the kind of plane it was and what it was doing? For instance, B-17's were still in service for various second-line uses like transport and photo reconnaissance. Why not say it was a second-line plane on a routine exercise of some type that suffered a malfunction?

but the idea of covering up a B-29 crash with an alleged UFO incident seems like something unnecessarily elaborate and sensational.
Kind of like when the 'Phoenix Lights' incident took place. The Military later said the lights were 'flares being dropped from planes during an exercise'

Yea right. Flares all stay in a perfect line and rise and fall simultaneously right? I remember laughing my azz off at the time about that.

And it was later discovered the military reported the exercise took place at 10:00 PM - and the 'Phoenix lights' were seen at like 8:30 PM. I remember it well and was watching the new story on it at the time.

The interesting part about Roswell however is they did NOT maintain the 'Flying Saucer/Disk' story as first reported. IF it was intended to cover something else up why did they not continue with it? Maybe they did not expect the UFO story to gain as much attention as it did and thought it would be easier to simply create another cover story that was a lot less sensational.

Last Edited:
Kind of like when the 'Phoenix Lights' incident took place. The Military later said the lights were 'flares being dropped from planes during an exercise'

Yea right. Flares all stay in a perfect line and rise and fall simultaneously right? I remember laughing my azz off at the time about that.

And it was later discovered the military reported the exercise took place at 10:00 PM - and the 'Phoenix lights' were seen at like 8:30 PM. I remember it well and was watching the new story on it at the time.
I've seen flares deployed numerous times while in the Army, aircraft and artillery launched. I saw the Pheonix Lights footage when it first came out and before an explanation was provided. They sure looked like military flares to me, and I never revisited the event. Still see no reason too, at least for that one.

#rd hand info. In the 1960's rumors were they tested some of these vehicles in Hawthorne, NV. . Some workers died as a result. Weird stuff - blood becoming magnetic and such... EG&G was involved.
Everything in the public eye may be 100 years behind in actual technological achievements.

Some silent form of levitation. Whether electro-magenetic or electro-gravitic.. ?
Lights in town were said to have gone out during the times they were testing.

Some silent form of levitation. Whether electro-magenetic or electro-gravitic.. ?
Lights in town were said to have gone out during the times they were testing.
Hard to say. It literally could have been anything, terrestrial or otherwise. I'm fine with saying we don't know what's in the video. Beyond that, it's usually just speculation.

I'm very much a skeptic regarding things like alien visitation... but the idea of covering up a B-29 crash with an alleged UFO incident seems like something unnecessarily elaborate and sensational. Why not simply lie about the kind of plane it was and what it was doing? For instance, B-17's were still in service for various second-line uses like transport and photo reconnaissance. Why not say it was a second-line plane on a routine exercise of some type that suffered a malfunction?
My guess is it's much more simple than that, Fe:

1) nuke loaded b-29 crashes (keep in mind the date, 2 years before soviets test first nuke there is likely strong desire to keep everything secret)

2) commander says oh crap, we'll need to clean this up and keep it secret

3) commander and his advisors find out that locals are claiming ufo stuff

4) commander says ok let's let that play out and this will blow over

5) later on they r getting too much pressure and attention and commander says we need to have a more believable cover story to make this attention go away, so they go with weather balloon

Last Edited:
later on they r getting too much pressure and attention and commander says we need to have a more believable cover story to make this attention go away, so they go with weather balloon
Exactly!

One report was they (the military) tried to stop the guy from delivering the 'Flying saucer' story to the two radio stations and the newspapers but they didn't make it in time.

Exactly!

One report was they (the military) tried to stop the guy from delivering the 'Flying saucer' story to the two radio stations and the newspapers but they didn't make it in time.
That makes sense. Human nature I think. In an emergency we often don't think as clearly and grasp for solutions. Stepping away from it and having time allows for clearer thought. Also a lot depends on intelligence and competency of the commander I think. Very possible change to weather balloon story was simply an order from higher up too.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads