JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I have to be careful what I say but the border is NOT secure. Not gonna go into the politics of the situation or discuss the potential results from all this. A moderator told me I don't have a 1st Amendment at this website.

We won't talk politics but this has to be shared. For your survival.

Channels to check out (watch the LIVE videos):
https://www.youtube.com/@jonathanleerichesinvestigates
https://www.youtube.com/@OreoExpress
https://www.youtube.com/@livebordernews
Pro tip; if you keep conversations aimed squarely at immigration policy and do not expand to generalizations that disparage whole ethnicities of people I find moderators are far more willing to put up with even heated discussions of policy. I see far too many discussions of immigration policy that fall into some level of ethnic commentary for my liking, and I agree with moderators shutting it down.

Racism is never pretty, even if it comes from people you otherwise agree with.
Is it racism when the race that's doing the hate isn't white? Of course not. If we criticize non-whites we get called racists. It's a one sided argument. Every race is capable of being racist, dontcha know?

1706214455315.png
1706214539994.png

Last Edited:
Events have been happening in the last 24 hours which are not being reported in the MSM. So far, 24 other States have indicated their alliance with Gov Abbott and Texas within that last few hours. This is as close to a kinetic situation as the US has seen since the first Civil War.

GEthNZ2WcAA5XZm?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

1000008572_jpg-3107078.jpg

Last Edited:
Is it racism when the race that's doing the hate isn't white? Of course not.
Actually yes it is, and it should be called out as such whenever we see it. There is an incredible amount of anti-white (and anti-asian) racism in this country right now. Sharpton is one of the biggest racists out there right now.

If we criticize non-whites we get called racists. This is a one sided argument.

View attachment 1809355
You don't counter racism with more racism. That is the argument the left is making with their whole DEI paradigm. It is stupid and wrong when they do it and it is stupid and wrong when we do it.

Immigration is not bad. Inviting the best other countries and cultures have to offer to come here and participate in the melting pot of America is a cornerstone of the American Ideal. Illegal immigration is the problem. That is just inviting other countries to dump their criminals and problem populations on someone else (namely us).

We can have a sane discussion about legal immigration, potential policy changes that would encourage and bolster the American Ideal, and what our goals should be with the whole program. We can also discuss how illegal immigration is destroying our country, but we can do it in a way that does not pin blame on a whole race of people, but rather recognize it is a consequence of inviting the worst a culture has to offer, instead of their best. That isn't a race thing, that is a culture thing. As good as I think the core of the American Culture is, I do not think I could find any country that would be wiling to let me empty out our white trailer trash across their boarders. But blaming such a migration on all whites would be just as wrong as blaming our current issues on all Latin Americans.

According to the letter that Homeland Security sent to Texas AG Ken Paxton, tomorrow (01-26-2024) is the deadline for Texas to allow access to the Border Patrol at Shelby Park. National Guard troops from other States have been arriving at Eagle Pass to assist Texas in repelling the invasion, or maybe something else. Tomorrow might be very interesting.

Pro tip; if you keep conversations aimed squarely at immigration policy and do not expand to generalizations that disparage whole ethnicities of people I find moderators are far more willing to put up with even heated discussions of policy. I see far too many discussions of immigration policy that fall into some level of ethnic commentary for my liking, and I agree with moderators shutting it down.
Let's just come right out and say it and be done with it ok? It is the Amish!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top