JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anytime you mess around with stuff, especially genetically modifying foods, your just asking for trouble! The Human body is designed to process certain foods, things that grow 100% naturally, and when you change that, you end up with all sorts of issues, things the body cannot process, and what do you think happens to all that junk inside you? You ether expell it through your digestive system, or you store it! Science has proved this, so go ahead and argue it if you want to! Same with the Rona shots, they have proved 100% innifective in preventing infection or spreading it, so go ahead and get the shots, your body your choice! The second you start telling me different, is the second you no longer have any right to an opinion here!

Anytime you mess around with stuff, especially genetically modifying foods, your just asking for trouble! The Human body is designed to process certain foods, things that grow 100% naturally, and when you change that, you end up with all sorts of issues, things the body cannot process, and what do you think happens to all that junk inside you? You ether expell it through your digestive system, or you store it! Science has proved this, so go ahead and argue it if you want to! Same with the Rona shots, they have proved 100% innifective in preventing infection or spreading it, so go ahead and get the shots, your body your choice! The second you start telling me different, is the second you no longer have any right to an opinion here!
I agree with a lot of what you said here, but not everything is automatically bad. Virtually every fruit, vegetable and meat that you can buy has been modified by breeding. Evolution is nature's genetic modification. The Egyptians cross-bred grasses to develop the great-great grandmother of our modern day wheat, which is far more nutritious and efficient. So it's not all bad. Can we wind up with a food that has dangerous side effects that we're not aware of? Absolutely, and it's probably more likely because we do it a lot faster than Nature does. But if we're careful, we can do amazing things.

I agree with a lot of what you said here, but not everything is automatically bad. Virtually every fruit, vegetable and meat that you can buy has been modified by breeding. Evolution is nature's genetic modification. The Egyptians cross-bred grasses to develop the great-great grandmother of our modern day wheat, which is far more nutritious and efficient. So it's not all bad. Can we wind up with a food that has dangerous side effects that we're not aware of? Absolutely, and it's probably more likely because we do it a lot faster than Nature does. But if we're careful, we can do amazing things.
This is a much better truer take on the subject matter.

Lol.
Careful with that evolution talk. We've got sensitive newbies aboard. Pietism and an open exchange of ideas don't play well together.

Corn is the biggy here, that stuff is so freaking bad for us, and it's in just about everything in some form or another! Grains, specifically wheat is another one to be careful with, while some is quite good for us, there is an awful lot that ain't!

Corn is the biggy here, that stuff is so freaking bad for us, and it's in just about everything in some form or another! Grains, specifically wheat is another one to be careful with, while some is quite good for us, there is an awful lot that ain't!
Seitan .

I'm glad sometimes that I have been witness to the occasional full reversal of a popular idea . Seitan is basically pure wheat gluten. In the 90s , I remember it being offered as a healthy ,vegan , meat replacement option. Now it's essentially considered poison by the same crowd who invented it.

homemade-seitan-recipe-seasoned-wheat-gluten-diy.jpg

I cannot prove it, but I highly suspect Autism in all it's verities and levels can be traced to "Bad" foods, with Corn and Gluten being the two biggest sources of trouble! Like I said, I cannot prove anything, but there are many studies that show a strong connection between many afflictions and the foods we ingest!

Look at the average American's health prior to about 1950, ( yes, we didn't live as long back then) but we also didn't have nearly as many serious afflictions, nor the major stuff we seem to have now! Obesity, high blood pressure, heart issues, digestive issues, you name it, all seemed to explode once we started messing about with the food supplies! What's worse, we also started "Curing" everything with pills and other drugs we never needed, and look where we are today with big pharma!

Seitan .

I'm glad sometimes that I have been witness to the occasional full reversal of a popular idea . Seitan is basically pure wheat gluten. In the 90s , I remember it being offered as a healthy ,vegan , meat replacement option. Now it's essentially considered poison by the same crowd who invented it.

View attachment 999457
I'm waiting for them to tell us TOFU is super bad, I remember the YUGE push for Tofu in everything, how they told is it was a super food and would save the world if only we embraced it fully!

Corn is like a bad but hot girlfriend. You can make the best bread ever known from it, and some fantastic liquor, plus let's not forget corndogs! But none of those things is good for you at all in any quantity that is worthwhile. :)

I'm still going to have too much of each of those from time to time because I can. :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top