JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The "farming Tech" has been growing by leaps and bounds all my life. Back when I was in school we were told all the time that the planet was going to freeze and we would all die. When that did not work to scare everyone the same people said the population was soon going to outstrip our ability to grow enough to feed us all and we would starve. As usual the people saying this did not want to stop eating or having kids. Nothing new here :D

The "farming Tech" has been growing by leaps and bounds all my life. Back when I was in school we were told all the time that the planet was going to freeze and we would all die. When that did not work to scare everyone the same people said the population was soon going to outstrip our ability to grow enough to feed us all and we would starve. As usual the people saying this did not want to stop eating or having kids. Nothing new here :D
Remember "Future Shock"? Maybe he meant Antifa. :rolleyes: :D :s0087:

I'm fairly certain that the same people who are trying to keep the pandemic alive by avoiding the mRNA vaccine will also avoid this GMO food when they find out the letters RNA are associated with it. :)

No, those superspreaders are not hoping to catch covid-19 (which is more deadly the the seasonal flu), they just don't care how many people they infect while they take no precautions at all. Some people are high risk, but this does not matter to the superspreaders who proclaim that a 99% survival rate is just fine. They ignore the fact that some higher risk people have a far greater than 1% chance of dying from a covid infection. They also ignore the long term complications that some survivors suffer.

I take it that you have never been mocked for any precautions you have taken? I have. These morons are the same type that accidentally shoot themselves of others with reckless firearm use.

So just to clarify, are you saying they're going to die from the China Flu or the gun shot wounds? The gun shot wound would seem to render the vaccine superfluous.

Last Edited:
So just to clarify, are you saying they're going to die from the China Flu or the gun shot wounds? The gun shot wound would seem to render the vaccine superfluous.
The same kind of people who object to mRNA vaccines are the likely to ones who will object to GMO foods. Being irresponsible with your health is dangerous just like being irresponsible with a gun.

I think calling covid-19 the China Flu is an attempt to deny the pandemic actually exists.

I'm fairly certain that the same people who are trying to keep the pandemic alive by avoiding the mRNA vaccine will also avoid this GMO food when they find out the letters RNA are associated with it. :)
Isn't there already a lot of the avoiding that food? I don't pay much attention but I do seem to see a lot of NO GMO on stuff now days. I always treat it like the "gluten free" signs on everything, could care less. If I like it I buy it no matter what the stupid label says. :D

Yes, some people avoid GMO's. I think identifying it as RNA GMO will drive more people away.
Only a couple labels I look for. LOVE hot sauce but will not buy any made in Mexico. food handling is bad enough here in the US, I cringe thinking of what may be going on other side of border. Other is when buying stuff for dogs. NOTHING made in China.
The rest of it? Could care less.

vLEbf1XI.png

Anyone notice the professors involved with this appear to be made in china?....

After the last 18 months of BS, i am trying to stay from anything engineered by foreign interests. For example chinese modified food. Your mileage may vary, mine does not.
LOL, I won't even buy shoes made in china. No way I buy potatoes from them. They'll be like the Subway tuna where they couldn't find any tuna in it. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top