JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can help with some of the duplicating costs for the petitions. I sent over 100 each to MK tactical in Hillsboro with a few bright yellow petitions to help catch the eye of their local customers. Contact me through NWF if I can be of some assistance. i'm 67. Maybe you can send me your contact info?

tkdguy

Thank you! But I have been feverishly printing and we are covered for at least the next month.

OK I sent a small donation to the recall riley website, is there one for McLain?

Thanks! That donation site went to the back burner on the priority list since I covered all the basic costs. But we will get that one up too.

I would guess there need be fewer signatures for McLain's recall as it is from a smaller population base, if we can get one it would be telling, both would be very telling.

I had to read the whole thread to find the answer...

"We are now fully approved for gathering signatures. 6075 signatures for Riley and 2831 for McLain. Clock starts now. "

Last Edited:
Second wind time!

We had a productive meeting tonight with our new volunteer coordinator and are ready to start the main portion of the signature gathering campaign.

For those that signed up to help, we will have emails and calls going out to you over the rest of the week. We'll have our first meeting on Saturday to orient the gatherers and hand out signature forms. We had a generous donation of 10,000 door hangers and cards that will be printed so those who are not at home have a link to the webpage to print and mail the signature form.

I'll post the meeting location here one we have the set time.

We will be having a meeting this Saturday at 11:00am at Magnolia park in Hillsboro. This is right across the street from Peets coffee. If you want to help collecting signatures or want to help put out some door hangers stop by anytime 11:00am to 12:00.

Peet's Coffee & Tea
19250 NW Cornell Rd
Hillsboro, OR 97124

https://goo.gl/maps/es8uX

She and Floyd have a little nauseating banter going where she calls him "Pretty Boy" as in Pretty Boy Floyd I guess. Or maybe he likes to dress up, who knows.
th?&id=JN.8IculicnfJwWHmN6jDTlIA&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

what in the hell was all the BS using all those pens? What a crock of S&!T I hope she looks back on that and gets a warm fuzzy after her butt gets voted out and she is kicked to the curb.:mad:

I'm thinking she has a better than 50% chance of winning. I mean she's to the left of Kitz and probably not as incompetent and corrupted by love?? Plus she claims to be part of the LGTB community so she has the Portland and Eugene Vote in the bag!, or does she?

Maybe it was his stupid boots and jeans or his stories of owning a .22 rifle but Kitz somehow appealed to the more traditional Dems who might Vote out of habit or because their Union scares them into it.

A lot of the Hard Hat Union Dems must distrust/dislike the whole Progressive, extreme Enviro, militant LGBT, everybody's a victim social justice, total anti-gun crowd that Brown seems to fit in so well with.

Will these Trades People break from their Unions and give Oregon a break from Brown and the Super Majority Democrats?

Yeah, I'm thinking a better than 50% chance Brown wins. We'll have to see who runs against her.
There's other fish to fry first though! <broken link removed>

We are having another meeting for volunteers again next saturday 5/23. Same place as last week.

11:00am-12:00 at Magnolia Park across the street from Peet's coffee.

Peet's Coffee & Tea
19250 NW Cornell Rd
Hillsboro, OR 97124

https://goo.gl/maps/es8uX

We'll have the table set up at the edge of the park that you can see from Peets

We will have more signature forms to hand out. We should have our door hangers as well. If you need to turn in any signature forms this would be a great time to catch one of us.

I also hope to have our order back from the elections department with addresses of all the voters who did not vote for Riley/McLain last election. This will give us a much more targeted effort.

Just a reminder/warning:
From this thread, we learned about gun-control advocate Skye Fitzgerald. He represents himself as a documentary journalist covering the gun-control debate in Oregon. When he was called on it earlier this year, he assaulted a pro-2nd amendment advocate and sent him to the hospital. After reaching out to Sen. Burdick, he was finally booked. Not sure what the current status is on his assault charges.

Rumors are he is braving the wilds again (Coos Bay last sighting)and working on getting more material for his film. So if someone approaches you and starts asking questions, assume it might be him, or an accomplice. Be sure to not give them anything, even if they try baiting you into saying something. If anything, start asking them lots of questions and whip out your own camera phone :)
(another article on him here)

10409616_10206064774152912_6617987970710363189_n.jpg

Do you have to live in the district to help with the recall? I don't have any of these people as my representatives (Thank God) but would be willing to help out.

We are looking for volunteers for the door to door canvassing/signature gathering effort. Come to our meeting on Saturday at Magnolia Park and get more details ;)

Do you have to live in the district to help with the recall? I don't have any of these people as my representatives (Thank God) but would be willing to help out.

Just have to be an Oregon resident to get signatures on the formal signature form. Anyone can tell people about the electronic signature form.

Thanks, the more people we get, the less work each has to do.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top