JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am pretty particular about who knows where I live. There is only about five members on here that have ever seen or been to my house and I trust everyone of them with my life.

Just watch those crazy can ladies! Lol

I have this neighbor who is super nice, but a little trashy. His kids and grandkids are always over, they are POS white trash.
His wife just left him after 40 years, and he said he might have to sell the house.
I was quietly celebrating.

Yep, another fine example of why I'm sitting at home comfortably in my cave and have a G26 on me with one on the tube.

I know you meant "in the tube," but maybe a Freudian slip? I could imagine you placing your G26 on top of the TV so you can admire it during commercial breaks. That's what Glock guys do right? :D

Stories like these are why I carry; even at home. I'm with you Kruejl. If I don't have a gun tucked on me somewhere, you better believe its within arms reach.

I know you meant "in the tube," but maybe a Freudian slip? I could imagine you placing your G26 on top of the TV so you can admire it during commercial breaks. That's what Glock guys do right? :D

Stories like these are why I carry; even at home. I'm with you Kruejl. If I don't have a gun tucked on me somewhere, you better believe its within arms reach.

Whoops. I was watching coyote hunts on YouTube. My bad. :D

Good reason to be armed 24/7. I find a .45 too heavy for the pocket in my robe so some compromise is necessary there, but even a 5-shot .38 can help me get to something more impressive.

Wow, glad I just got my CHL today, hope I don't ever have to use it but stories like this reinforce my reasoning for finally getting mine,going to be carrying all day everyday even at home,even to the shower.(if you seen pulp fiction you know why that is a good idea)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top