JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Medics responded and treated Bob Davis while he was still inside the bathroom; they directed the witnesses to get outside as they realized gasoline had been poured throughout the house and there were fires in the garage."

They intended to kill him and attempted to destroy the evidence.

There is a lot of mention about "friends" or people allowed in the home, gun buyers etc. but this type of crime involving "family" seems to on a huge rise.

We even get nervous about bringing people to the house when I have something to sell on craigslist.
I always meet people at a public place like a Starbucks or a grocery store parking lot when I make a craigslist or even ebay (local-pickup) sale - plus I use a UPS Store mailbox as my permanent mailing address.

You never know about the people you meet

Between attempted murder in the first, burglary, arson, and felony in possession of firearm, I'd say they are looking at life sentences but given liberal WA court system, might see parole after 25 yr unfortunately.

How does that help if you are betrayed by a family member and whilst in the middle of a hug you are cracked in the back of the head by an accomplice?
Haha... I'm pretty safe from that. Then my wife would have to pick up dead mice/squirrels the dogs bring in; she'd have to open the stuck pickle jar; she'd have to pay bills; and she'd have to back the Toyota Sequoia out of the garage.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top