JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
thread?

IT is LONG and covers several questions to you.

IT is LONG and tells you about what I did when it came to a couple of things many years ago - attempted break in - back east.

IT tells about the difference in MY OPINION between out here and elsewhere when it comes to private property, attitudes, respect, what happened to a Kalispell man, another incident out here, etc.

Maybe I will try to just SEND IT TO YOU VIA A PM but it is long.

I do not want to have issues because I did VEER OFF and give point blank examples from out here, with another person, back east and so forth.

I may just go to a PM.

Cate

Last Edited:
thread?

IT is LONG and covers several questions to you.

IT is LONG and tells you about what I did when it came to a couple of things years ago - attempted break in.

IT tells about the difference in MY OPINION between out here and elsewhere when it comes to private property, attitudes, respect, what happened to a Kalispell man, another incident out here, etc.

Maybe I will try to just SEND IT TO YOU VIA A PM but it is long.

I do not want to have issues because I did VEER OFF and give point blank examples from out here, with another person, back east and so forth.

I may just go to a PM.

Cate
I will do it in a PM.

Perhaps later on and I will shorten it all up.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR