JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I looked the address up. My first thought is a inside job. Someone had to know he had money and guns in his garage. Puts things in a whole new perspective. Make sure you trust the people that you bring to your house!

The suspects were males.

I have a good feeling they will be caught......

It sounds like they knew the target they were going after.
Maybe past employees, or they worked at the house in some fashion.

The scum of society have been doing this more and more though.
Going to the rural areas and robbing homes. There's more time to steal items, and slower response times.

Have cameras, stay armed.

Set the vehicle you drove in on fire, did you remove the license plates, what about the vin tag??
Those two are rocket scientists!!! I hope they are caught sooner than later..... :mad:

this is why i wont let my wife have a garage sale at our house. we simply ask our neighbors if they mind if we set a table up at theirs.

i just dont want people scoping my place out. my neighborhood is pretty low key but ya never know

Yeah I have shown maybe 2-3 people my safe that includes my wife.

Actually I try not to show her, then the interrogation starts. Did you have that many guns last time I saw this?
When did you buy more? How much did you pay?

I wosh the 5th amendment worked in relationships too!

We had one garage sale and I told my wofe never again.
But I put sheets up around the garage

Actually I try not to show her, then the interrogation starts. Did you have that many guns last time I saw this?

In my opinion, a relationship HAS to be based on Total Honesty. Not only does my Bride shoot but she also knows just what I own. Yes, all of them! It's to the point that I showed her the last gun I was thinking about and she knows enough that when she saw the price, she said "Buy it!":):):)

The end of October we will have been married 44 Years.:):):)

My wife doesn't know what's in my safe either.

This happened to neighbors of mine, the masked perps kicked in the door, tied them up, put pillowcases over their heads, and after raiding the gun safe, put my neighbors own guns to their heads, and told them to tell each other good bye. The trigger was pulled, but the round didn't discharge. The guys then kicked them to the ground, and ran away. They escaped with about 40 firearms. Everyone suspected inside job, and it turned out to be friends of the son, that were actually guests at the home for BBQs and such many times. The son had no idea abgout the plans. I show no one my guns, or where they are because of this very reason. We had to call the cops, as they were both hysterical.

I am pretty particular about who knows where I live. There is only about five members on here that have ever seen or been to my house and I trust everyone of them with my life.

My wife knows exactly what is in the safe, where everything is oriented in the safe, and knows how to use everything in the safe. Well, if I had a safe and firearms, she would.

I am overly cautious about who know where I live and very few (3 people total) have been inside our newly built home. I have several layers of security and never exit my physical home to the attached garage without being armed. We live in despairing times for allot of people that are willing to do whatever is necessary to get the funds or merchandise for there next "fix".
Be vigilant my NWFA friends!

Yep, another fine example of why I'm sitting at home comfortably in my cave and have a G26 on me with one on the tube.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top