JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
there is deschutes river near tumwater?

The 51-year-old man tried to use a .22 caliber rifle to fish in the Deschutes River near Tumwater on Sunday, authorities said.

You're confusing "of" with "have."

"I'd have loved to have seen this moron." In speech, it comes out "I'd've loved to've seen this moron." The 've is the shortened "have."

thanks MOM, geez live and let live

You're confusing "of" with "have."

"I'd have loved to have seen this moron." In speech, it comes out "I'd've loved to've seen this moron." The 've is the shortened "have."

Well, no. You have an issue with tenses. It would be "I would love to have (to've, if you insist on using slang in your English lesson) seen this moron."

Well, no. You have an issue with tenses. It would be "I would love to have (to've, if you insist on using slang in your English lesson) seen this moron."

I was using his sentence. I wouldn't have phrased it that way.

More to the point, I was explaining his confusion- not telling him to use slang.

I wrote out what he'd said, literally, and pointed out his spoken (typed) "'ve"s were "'ve"s, not "of"s. It wasn't a lesson, it was a correction.

Man for a second there, I thought this was going to be a story from the Salmon river here on the coast. It's pitiful to see all the flat out snagging that's taking place from the so-called wanna be fisherman down here using corkie rigs and swinging away every time a fish bumps their line, sickening. They have been their own worst enemies though, as due to their own actions and lack of ethics, the entire river has been banned for corkie fishing (snagging, foul hooking, flossing, poaching) whatever you wish to call it next year. The slobs deserve it.

He got what he deserved straight up this sort of thing gives us all a bad name. If you READ your owners manuals safety warnings it clearly states not to shot at water because it could richochet. He is lucky he shot himself and not some innocent person. He would be facing manslaughter charges just for being a moron. He dam sure dont deserve his rifle back, this sort of things just adds Fuel to the gun-grabbers infierno

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top