JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It looks like they are bringing back the AutoMag pistol in .44 AMP and later other calibers.

AutoMag44Classic.jpg

At the $3,499 price point I can't say I'm all that interested, but it is a neat development. It might just make someone's day. Just thought I'd pass it along. Cheers.

Last Edited:
they are off to a bad start with that price. Wonder what their profit margin is on a $3,499 pistol. Why spend that kind of money when you can have a desert eagle or Coonan for half that.

Agreed, the pricing is going to limit the appeal. I guess they are going for die-hard fans of the pistol. A Desert Eagle, which is chambered for standard/non-proprietary cartridges (.44 Magnum, .50 AE, et al.), is $1,500-$1,700-ish the last I checked.

The guy that designed the baby auto mag and semi auto 1919a4 lives right here in Oregon.

+ Brian is a hell of a nice guy.

If you have a min read his history page. It will give you a little insight on TNW and Columbia county.
<broken link removed>

But...YAY!!! Clint Eastwood can make more Dirty Harry films! :cool:

Hummm.....wonder what Sandra Locke is lookin' like these days? o_O

IMG_0873.JPG

Last Edited:
Worse is the ammo! I would think they would start out small with something affordable and uses a common round, but it looks like a niche that will be hard to sell. At least bring it out in .44 mag and the other standards like .357 and .45 Colt so we can at least shoot the damn thing with out going broke buying ammo! That price point puts it way outta my league!:(

Now I have an excuse to clean the garage and find the 100rds or so of .44 auto-mag I have sitting out there somewhere... Wonder if they fixed the ejection issue. Nothing better than having hot brass flying right at your nose.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top