JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Chee-to,
They are like vampires in constant search of blood.
They FEED on things like this 24-7-365 and set in spring mode waiting for the next.

My biggest fear is, crazies will see this kind of fame and attention, they'll mistake it for glory and legend. Whats worse, I heard countless times that he filmed it and uploaded it..

Just think what ideas that puts in the minds of crazy MF'ers.. I guarantee we'll see this MORE AND MORE since they keep glorifying it in the media.

Murders, filmed then uploaded.. Seen by millions then taken down.. Good to know the media encourages snuff films.. Disgusting.

There is no shortage of crazies out there. They dont need to be created. They are loose in every direction you look. [emoji53]

From Gabby......................:eek:

This morning, we were reminded yet again of the importance of our work when two young journalists were shot and killed on live television in Roanoke, Virginia.

While many of the details are still unknown, our hearts go out to their families, friends, and colleagues.

Our country has a gun violence problem. And time and time again, when we petition our elected officials to act on solutions that would make us all safer from this epidemic, we are told that it's a "tough vote" or a "complicated issue."

I've taken tough votes on difficult issues, and the truth is, this is neither tough nor complicated. The data is clear: action will save lives.

When I was shot, messages of support poured into my office. The well-wishes meant a lot to me during a difficult time. Let's do the same for the newsroom where these two journalists worked.

<broken link removed>

The truth is, shootings like this happen every day. Often they take place behind closed doors in homes, schools, churches, and movie theaters. But this time, it happened live on television, and in a horrific video captured by the assailant posted online for the world to see.

All of these victims -- the ones we read about, and the ones we don't -- deserve action. I'm committed to making sure that happens.

Gabby Giffords

Paid for by Americans for Responsible Solutions PAC; not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

www.responsiblesolutions.org

No, thats not what Im doing.
Im confused as to how NO ONE saw him there, or coming.. They were oblivious.

Things like this happen every day because no one pays attention to their surroundings. The lady in white had him in her view the entire time, him gun in hand she didnt even notice..
Its an observation that we should all be more vigilant in our day to day life regardless of the situation.

I know you already know this, but I wanted to weigh in on your rhetorical question anyway.

No one saw it coming because they, like so many others, actually believe there is nothing to fear out there. THEY live in places where this would never happen. They live in a world of false safety and security. They believe they lies they are told (and in the case of this station have probably even reported) by politicians, the MSM and the damn morons in Hollywood that you don't need a gun - you're safe! The government is protecting you. Police are everywhere. Why the f%ck would anyone need a gun???!!! You're crazy if you think you need a gun....until something like this happens.

To top it off, they look at those of us that take our safety and security seriously, that put time and effort and planning into being aware, protecting ourselves and our families, then call us names - crazy, gun nut, mental case, brain damaged, lunatic, fringe, psychopath, tea bagger (regardless of actual political affiliation). And when something like this shooting happens, they'll still call us crazy, even though we've, once again, been proven correct.

They are sheep. They will never concede to being wrong. They will never maintain awareness. They think we are the crazy ones. They think they are already safe.

They are wrong.

Last Edited:
If you want to get to things that kill and say they create a violence problem then we have a car problem we have a doctor and nurse problem and many other things like that problem. They kill far more than guns go. What we have and what they are actually so ignorant they conveniently will never admit is a criminal problem.

No, thats not what Im doing.
Im confused as to how NO ONE saw him there, or coming.. They were oblivious.

Things like this happen every day because no one pays attention to their surroundings. The lady in white had him in her view the entire time, him gun in hand she didnt even notice..
Its an observation that we should all be more vigilant in our day to day life regardless of the situation.

He, was obviously WAY off the deep end and is the ONLY one to blame.
thank you for clarifying.... I have to admit its odd how no one noticed him approaching with a drawn gun

it was clearly an ambush to me, the shooter was their ex news reporter and took advantage of the situation while they were focused on the filming.

I also doubt the news company told the lady she was being hired because they had to fire a disgruntled violent employee who left on bad terms.

This very-well could be a case for Occupational Safety to look at. The employer is responsible for the safety and health of their employees; the General Duty Clause Section 5(a)(1). The law requires an employer to take feasible steps.....Yada Yada...

thank you for clarifying.... I have to admit its odd how no one noticed him approaching with a drawn gun
A few television reporters replied to this on another site. When they're doing an on camera interview especially live,they're completely focused on their job and the interviewee. They can't really have their eyes darting around at onlookers and if you watch the news you know there usually are and sometimes quite a few onlookers. Of course the cameraman had to have his eye in the viewfinder. The lady being interviewed was probably a little nervous being live on camera and possibly had a case of tunnel vision focusing only on the reporter.

A few television reporters replied to this on another site. When they're doing an on camera interview especially live,they're completely focused on their job and the interviewee. They can't really have their eyes darting around at onlookers and if you watch the news you know there usually are and sometimes quite a few onlookers. Of course the cameraman had to have his eye in the viewfinder. The lady being interviewed was probably a little nervous being live on camera and possibly had a case of tunnel vision focusing only on the reporter.

yes, I mentioned this earlier but got the impression from the replies that people still expected them to to be alert anyways. Im agreeing that they could have noticed but just didnt want to put the blame on the victim... I dont think that even those that do put effort into their situational awareness can walk arount 24 7 in yellow alert, at some point we all have to look forward and go about our day.

From Gabby......................:eek:

This morning, we were reminded yet again of the importance of our work when two young journalists were shot and killed on live television in Roanoke, Virginia.

While many of the details are still unknown, our hearts go out to their families, friends, and colleagues.

Our country has a gun violence problem. And time and time again, when we petition our elected officials to act on solutions that would make us all safer from this epidemic, we are told that it's a "tough vote" or a "complicated issue."

I've taken tough votes on difficult issues, and the truth is, this is neither tough nor complicated. The data is clear: action will save lives.

When I was shot, messages of support poured into my office. The well-wishes meant a lot to me during a difficult time. Let's do the same for the newsroom where these two journalists worked.

<broken link removed>

The truth is, shootings like this happen every day. Often they take place behind closed doors in homes, schools, churches, and movie theaters. But this time, it happened live on television, and in a horrific video captured by the assailant posted online for the world to see.

All of these victims -- the ones we read about, and the ones we don't -- deserve action. I'm committed to making sure that happens.

Gabby Giffords

Paid for by Americans for Responsible Solutions PAC; not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

www.responsiblesolutions.org
If you want to leave Real Condolences the News Station has a page. <broken link removed>

Shame on Gabby Giffords, her husband and now Obama for using this POS shooter as another way to promote disarming Americans. If I was the slain reporter's family I would be disgusted with these people for politicizing my Son or Daughter's death! Who asked for their input?

This maniac could have easily used a knife in an attack like OJ Simpson did and been just as successful!
What the heck does the gun have to do with it? About as much as his get away car!

Never was mentioned in other Reports but I got the impression it was just the shooter and the three he shot on that deck and the surrounding area.
The reason the creep waited many seconds to shoot in his sick pov video was the news camera man was panning the scenery and creep waited until the camera was on the object of his hate. The white news Reporter.

I'm very sorry for the victims and their families.

So why aren't Al Sharpton and his agenda-spouting puppet Curious George loudly denouncing this deranged, hate-crime? Hmmm? Apparently some unquestionably evil incidents fail to rise to the threshold of outrage for those inflammatory ambulance chasers...when only select lives matter.

Sad situation, for sure. My thoughts are with the victims' friends and families.

Imagine, though, if the media changed the narrative...
Que Ron Burgandy; "Good evening, San Diego. This morning a weak little nancy-boy threw an unnecessary tantrum by shooting and killing two innocent reporters who were on assignment. He used a GoPro in an attempt to make himself famous but his camera work was so laughable that we aren't going to show any of it. In fact, we aren't even going to mention his name. All we are going to report is that he was a mentally weak weirdo that loved to play the victim. In fact, he was such a failure of a human being, he couldn't even kill himself right. But all is not lost, he eventually succumbed to his own wounds and hopefully his last minute were excruciating. Please feel free to stop by and pi$$ on his ashes before we flush them down the toilet as he hasn't earned a marked grave. Stay classy, San Diego."

Hey, America. Stop making these freaks famous!

Pardon if this has been answered already, but did this go out live on TV?

I was under the impression that there was a seven second delay even on "live" TV and that producers could dump the feed at the press of a button if something violent or offensive happens.

Good lord, its not guns. Its the breakdown in our society. With social media, activists, agendas and general feelings of entitlement. Everyone is angry. At Facebook, at Twitter, at their own self. And so many are looking for some justification as to why they can do whatever they want. Its just sad. I say remove FB, Twitter, Youtube and any other way one can exploit others or themselves. Knock it back to email and maybe forums only. No more chatting, no more IM, and no more personal social pages. Get back to speaking to each other. Get back to "taking it outside" instead of posting it on the internet. Too many are so socially maladjusted that they lose the very concept of life and what it really means.

The ABC affiliate news crew killed on TV in Virginia is going to set of a huge **** storm in the media and I expect Obama and his minions to make another huge push for "gun control" - and every media outlet is going to be twisting this and making a stink to disarm us.

Never mind that the shooter was tweeting prior to offing himself that this was some sort of revenge for white racism. He posted a POV video from his camera of the evil act. Never mind that this was a disgruntled former employee. This is way closer to "workplace violence" than terrorists in uniform shooting up our military bases.

I hope the conservatives in Congress keep their heads and don't bend over and give Obama national gun control again. The shooter used a Glock pistol so semi autos will surely be a target. It was a double stack so standard cap mags will be a target.

And no one in the media will say a damn thing about controlling crazy people.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top