JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm still trying to figure out what is more awful about today's culture and society. The fact this guy filmed the whole thing and posted it for the world to see his evil act in action.

Or.

The narcissistic nature of the boyfriend and father who within hours of loosing a loved one show no emotions to their loss, but instead go immediately to the media to push an agenda for their 15 seconds of fame.

Well the families who lose loved ones usually need to blame something, they need revenge for their pain. It's the fight against something that either gives the loss it's validity or takes the place of the pain. They exchange pain for anger.
And until they stop that they will never come to terms with their loss or mourn for their loved one.

It's no different than all the other shootings. Or even the ferguson shooting, they choose to blame and send anger towards the evil police instead of the complete ignornance mike brown who caused his own death by being stupid.

You could come to the same conclusion for planes crashes, cancer, drug overdoses, you name it.

I'm predicting that very soon here we're going to start seeing people filming themselves doing this sort of thing.
It'll be the latest craze among psychos and criminals.
First Person Murder.

Hmmm, Maybe we should do background checks on GoPro camera sales...since these megalomaniacs are so interested in fame. BGC anytime you open a Facebook account, Twitter account, Instagram account...

Well the families who lose loved ones usually need to blame something, they need revenge for their pain. It's the fight against something that either gives the loss it's validity or takes the place of the pain. They exchange pain for anger.
And until they stop that they will never come to terms with their loss or mourn for their loved one.

It's no different than all the other shootings. Or even the ferguson shooting, they choose to blame and send anger towards the evil police instead of the complete ignornance mike brown who caused his own death by being stupid.

You could come to the same conclusion for planes crashes, cancer, drug overdoses, you name it.

I understand this entirely, minus that emotional shock is usually the 1st response to a loss not anger. That comes later, usually not within hours.

What I don't understand is the timeline lately. Most of these shooting and deaths that are taking place do not have this type of instantaneous reaction. Hours not weeks, they haven't even gathered all of the evidence, the bodies likely haven't even hit the morgue and the family is already on the air with very little emotion talking about gun control? WTF?

I don't know about you all, but the last thing on my mind if a loved one literally just died a few hours ago would be to get with a major network and set up a sit down interview that same day.

That's why part of me thinks this may have been staged. The fact that these loved ones appear to have very little shock of emotional loss in there interviews and the time in which they were already on the news talking about gun control has me wondering...

I recall a school shooting that took place in Sparks NV before I moved to OR. The kid shot a teacher and killed him. That families immediate reaction, as is others that I have seen that seem more realistic, was to ask that they be left the hell alone. It took almost two months for the family of the teacher to come on the media, they did the usual gun stuff, but their main interest was thanking the community for the support during the interview.

I'm not saying this is a conspiracy or not, it's just a little odd to me.

I don't know about you all, but the last thing on my mind if a loved one literally just died a few hours ago would be to get with a major network and set up a sit down interview that same day.

I've wondered the same thing. If that was my daughter, I'd be telling the networks to take a hike. And if/when I was ready to talk, it wouldn't be about gun control, it would be about my daughter, about her, not some political tagline.

I guess folks are just conditioned to this now. If something happens, we need to find something to blame. In this case, with the shooter dead, he probably feels like he doesn't really have justice. He is going to avenge her, even if it means imposing his personal will on the rest of us in the process.

I think it's the political and media environment.
They are on the tv minutes after these shootings blaming guns.

It's been years in the making. The more this happens and the more airtime the ANTIs get to preach their agenda and the more the sheeple buy into it and pick it up

I strongly suspect that the parents and friends are interviewed by newpeople who are using loaded questions designed to elicit anti-gun reponses. I also suspect that these questions have been prepared and disseminated by groups backed by billionaires to advance their agenda.

I cannot stand hypocrites.....the father is going to push for gun control.
But he just said this in an interview:

But on Friday, Mr. Parker told reporters that he is "probably going to have to get a gun" to protect himself after raising the issue of gun control in the media.

"When you're in the media, as you know, and when you are taking on an issue like this, there are a lot of people who take exception to what you are saying, so I will probably have to do that," Mr. Parker said, the Guardian reported.

Mr. Parker said he does not currently own a gun but added "I don't want to take any chances."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/29/alison-parkers-father-probably-going-have-get-gun-/

I am not sure if he seriously thinks that those of us who support our constitutional rights are going to come after him because he is a gun grabber, or if he is implying that we are all nut cases who are capable of the same level of violence shown to his poor daughter.

Hmmm, Maybe we should do background checks on GoPro camera sales...since these megalomaniacs are so interested in fame. BGC anytime you open a Facebook account, Twitter account, Instagram account...
Frankly I'm a little suprised this is the first one, given the popularity of uploading every bit of their daily lives.

Just thought I'd revive this thread. I continue to be amazed at how the initial public outcry about this incident suddenly subsided once they learned the shooter did not fit the profile they need for their anti-gun agenda - rather he was one of their own 'downtrodden'.

Ahh, the hypocrisy.

I think it's amazing when dylan roof shot those people in a church because they were black it's considered a hate crime of the highest level, which I agree.
But a black guy assassinates a white cop because he's a white cop and it's in and out if the news. They charging him with a federal hate crime?

Forgive me if I can't grieve for those in the media killed by one of their own. I don't trust anyone in media so the loss just doesn't bother me. Media has played a big part in bringing America to what it's become.

Just thought I'd revive this thread. I continue to be amazed at how the initial public outcry about this incident suddenly subsided once they learned the shooter did not fit the profile they need for their anti-gun agenda - rather he was one of their own 'downtrodden'.

Ahh, the hypocrisy.

Well, the outcry went away because he had repeatedly made himself out to be the victim of racism at work. He totally blamed racism for the fact that he kept being fired from jobs. It was never his fault.

So he was much in tune with the far left's agenda, claiming that racism is still rampant in America. It was thus a huge embarrassment to the left, that one of their downtrodden black victims of racism would go berserk with a gun and target white people.

The fact that he held such liberal viewpoints, and was also gay, certainly did not fit the far left's agenda at all. Even most of the mainstream media failed to mention at all that he was gay.

ABC News Magazine 20/20 did a pretty good investigative report about him, that revealed quite a bit:

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/years-shooting-vester-flanagans-big-tv-break-turned-33396977

Part 2 of the 20/20 report:

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/vester-flanagan-now-bryce-williams-fired-wdbj-33397026

ABC's Nightline also did this report about him:

Last Edited:
When will they stop publicizing the shooters' names? This is the primary reason why these shootings happen. No other way for these losers to "get famous".

Don't be ridiculous. Did you not bother to read and listen to this fellow's rants? He said that he was repeatedly abused and mistreated by racist white people. Both of the people he killed were whites involved in getting him fired from his last job. They both had complained to management about his bizarre behavior on the job.

He also said he was doing the killings to also get back at whites for the Charleston church mass murder that happened back in June. Dude, HE HATED WHITE PEOPLE WITH A PASSION!

Becoming famous is not a motivation for murder. But revenge most certainly is.

Racism can also be a partial motivation too. Although, as we all know, blacks are not capable of being racists. They can only be victims of racism.

Capping his mag at 10 rounds wouldn't have stopped this.

-put their name up get more ratings, make the murderer a human being, friends, family, school records see look hs a person isn't that shocking??? o_O

------- holy crap I just figured out why the media is so liberal. It's l about ratings. Liberals ruin, degrade, destroy, and support filth all things the media needs to get good story's. If we were in charge there wouldn't be much of a story. "Today no crime happened, everyone went to work, and we're getting a big tax refund because of a tax surplus."

Capping his mag at 10 rounds wouldn't have stopped this.

-put their name up get more ratings, make the murderer a human being, friends, family, school records see look hs a person isn't that shocking??? o_O

------- holy crap I just figured out why the media is so liberal. It's l about ratings. Liberals ruin, degrade, destroy, and support filth all things the media needs to get good story's. If we were in charge there wouldn't be much of a story. "Today no crime happened, everyone went to work, and we're getting a big tax refund because of a tax surplus."

Give a good listen to the Eagles song "Dirty Laundry" so true!

No, not one word. That's what he wanted.

Dude, what he wanted was REVENGE. He felt he was WRONGED. He felt he was ABUSED. He felt DISCRIMINATED AGAINST. He felt he was a VICTIM. He believed that those who "victimized" him were EVIL.

You have to hate someone in order to murder them. Hate them very intensely, in fact. And that is exactly how he felt about those two people he killed. In his mind, they were responsible for him losing his last job. They were racists. They were bigots. They were evil. They DESERVED TO DIE, in his twisted mind.

Those are all motivations for murder. You really don't understand human motivation at all. This is all so extremely obvious.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads