JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The creepy racist shooter was never officially identified as being mentally ill (probably due to PC worries) and he was able to pass a BG check. He used a semi-auto Glock but.....
A shot gun or even a machete would have sufficed to do his evil crime anyway.

"to shame legislators into doing something about closing loopholes in background checks and making sure crazy people
people don't guns.'

What freaking loophole is he talking about exactly? The Progressive PC loophole?
I have sympathy for the Family but this guy ain't thinking straight.

The creepy racist shooter was never officially identified as being mentally ill (probably due to PC worries) and he was able to pass a BG check. He used a semi-auto Glock but.....
A shot gun or even a machete would have sufficed to do his evil crime anyway.

"to shame legislators into doing something about closing loopholes in background checks and making sure crazy people
people don't guns.'

What freaking loophole is he talking about exactly? The Progressive PC loophole?
I have sympathy for the Family but this guy ain't thinking straight.

This pretty much explains hit mentality.
Just as his idol, a racial unrest instigator.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/08/shooter-wore-obama-sticker-reporting-on-election-day/?cat_orig=us

EYEWITNESS TO MURDER
Shooter wore Obama sticker reporting on Election Day
TV bosses called him 'human tape recorder' for parroting interviewees
Published: 7 hours ago
(DAILYMAIL) — Warped TV reporter Vester Lee Flanagan exasperated bosses with his 'stiff and nervous' delivery, his inability to use a teleprompter – and by wearing a President Obama badge during an election report, Daily Mail Online can reveal.

Management at WDBJ dubbed the failed newsman the 'human tape recorder' because he frequently parroted what interviewees had told him rather than doing his own journalism.

Flanagan, 41, clashed repeatedly with photojournalists, belittling them in public and intimidating them with his violent temper, according to internal reports.

He was also censured for wearing an Obama sticker while recording a segment at a polling booth during the 2012 US Presidential Election – a clear breach of journalistic impartiality.

All, yes EVERY SINGLE ONE, of these mass shooting gunmen do this for publicity. This one just took it to the next level. The more we see... the more the media makes these shooters out to be a person with a name, that no one expected, or was 'a little strange'... the more of these will happen. I am terribly sorry for, and my deepest prayers go out to the families of the murdered.

I'm very sorry for the victims and their families.

So why aren't Al Sharpton and his agenda-spouting puppet Curious George loudly denouncing this deranged, hate-crime? Hmmm? Apparently some unquestionably evil incidents fail to rise to the threshold of outrage for those inflammatory ambulance chasers...when only select lives matter.

They did actually, until they learned he was black. The Black Lives Matter people had posts up about "whites" being killers. A few hours later all the posts were deleted and they had no comment.

I still have sympathy, the guy just lost his daughter. He is distraught. I'll agree he is misguided, but a certain level of crazy is allowable when your daughter is murdered on live tv for the world to see.

I'm pissed Megyn didn't ask him what would have stopped this man though. He claimed they needed to close the background check loophole because the antis have brainwashed everyone to believe, and I'll bet my entire salary he believes this, all criminals get their guns from legal means without doing a background check. He says it right in the interview. The truth is though the murderer PASSED a background check from a store. What law could have possibly prevented this? Even registration would not have prevented this, the guy had not previously been a criminal or seen a doctor for mental illness. So, the only law that could have even remotely provided a chance for this not to happen is an outright ban. Which is what they are working towards, banning all privately owned guns.

They quickly blamed it on the gun because they couldn't call it the race hatred that it was. Watch them push real on the gun yet do nothing about race relations. Looks like pretty young white women have become the targets of the cowardly race haters in the big cities. You would hope black leaders would do something to calm this racist crap down.o_O

Edited to add, which flags will they ban over these murders?

They quickly blamed it on the gun because they couldn't call it the race hatred that it was. Watch them push real on the gun yet do nothing about race relations. Looks like pretty young white women have become the targets of the cowardly race haters in the big cities. You would hope black leaders would do something to calm this racist crap down.o_O

Edited to add, which flags will they ban over these murders?

The gun has been identified as being a Glock 19:

virginiashooting-video-screengrab.jpg

See this news report:

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/vi...legally-virginia-dealer-officials-say-n417136

Progressives have many times explained to me that only white people can be racists. In their viewpoint, it is strictly a white man's disease.

So no, it cannot be a hate crime, as black people are not racist.

:s0140: They will keep repeating that same BS because nobody calls them on it.

Progressives have many times explained to me that only white people can be racists. In their viewpoint, it is strictly a white man's disease.

So no, it cannot be a hate crime, as black people are not racist.

Oh of course they won't, I just enjoy pointing out their hypocrisy any chance I can get. Besides this is obviously gay on straight crime. #straightlivesmatter

upload_2015-8-27_13-39-3.png Go back in time and put this knife in his hand, outcome would have been the same.
If the left is going to make this poor victim a martyr for magazine limits or a further erosion of our rights then maybe a picture example will illustrate the gun is not the problem.

upload_2015-8-27_13-40-28.png

You've got some serious issues. Please seek some professional help in your area.

Are you Licensed & Certified to make a diagnosis like this??? That is a State & Federal crime, please Turn Yourself in, and avoid the Law having to search for you....

You see how it works? No I am not a Lawyer, but it is just as InValid as what you stated of Taku.

Folks like you seem to think there is only "Your Way to think"

And that is full of BubbleGum.

philip :mad:

Virginia slayings provide launchpad for more gun control

Speaking last night to Fox News' Megyn Kelly, the father of slain WDBJ reporter Alison Parker in Virginia vowed to make it his life's mission to close "the loopholes in background checks" so that "crazy people" cannot get their hands on firearms.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top