JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So this guy was obviously mental and i'm a little caught as to what I should think.
One side says this guy should have been reported and thus not been able to pass a BG check, the other half thinks if it's that easy to block someone from buying a gun then everytime a red blooded american says a curse word he will be turned in

I've had some "workplace situations" over the years where I had an over the top (by today's standards!) reaction or two, to people that were disrespecting me. Or people that almost injured me badly by not being careful!
Taken out of context or believing only the other guy's story and not seeing what happened prior, a bystander would have thought I was crazed and needed professional help.

It was a real he man type fabrication shop and tempers flared daily by anyone who gave a damn about the job we were trying to do. Few left with a two week notice, it was more of a take this job and shove it kind of place but somehow I fit in well there.

If 1/10th of what went on at that place happened in an office type job in this day and age well..........

What's crazy behavior for one person in one place, might be normal in another place for another person.

Obviously many people had problems with the shooter yet he was never diagnosed or locked up for mental issues. It would be nice if their was a full proof test to see if you have the temperament required to have a gun but........

Who makes the test to see if you are too much of a hothead to have a gun? What's on the test and do a few angry outbursts fail you?? Too slippery of a slope for me!

That's why there's no right way to deal with it.
You would have 1 million people a day getting turned in for being mentally ill.
But the problem is the left will always jump to blame the gun because it fits their agenda and it's an easy target.

Nobody wants to or knows how to deal with the mentally ill.

Funny thing is if they attacked the mentally ill like they attacked gun owners their would be public outcry, media blitzing, and lawsuits a plenty

Let no tragedy go to waste when it comes to politicians. Take the word politics and split it in half.... POLY=many/multiple and TICS=blood sucking parasite. These vampires, Hillary as an example, have no shame and have to use other people's loss of loved ones to push their BS and I am really getting sick and tired of it.:s0117:

I saw the gun man's point of view video and it made me sad, sick, angry, and I only wish I was there with my shotgun to blast his a$$ to h-e-l-l. It would have been my pleasure to get him off this planet because we don't have room for pieces of sh*t like him!

I don't even wanna imagine what those poor families who lost their loved ones must be going through right now. I hope they find peace in their lives one day and have the strength to move on.

Let no tragedy go to waste when it comes to politicians. Take the word politics and split it in half.... POLY=many/multiple and TICS=blood sucking parasite. These vampires, Hillary as an example, have no shame and have to use other people's loss of loved ones to push their BS and I am really getting sick and tired of it.:s0117:

Pretty much nailed it and the same goes for most of the Press and Network heads.
"Many blood sucking parasites".

Nobody wants to or knows how to deal with the mentally ill.

Funny thing is if they attacked the mentally ill like they attacked gun owners their would be public outcry, media blitzing, and lawsuits a plenty
We need something more humane than "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" straight jacket/ thorazine days and a whole lot less allowing them to roam the streets, parks and workplaces.
Some people obviously do need locking up and monitoring for public safety.

Of course this ego maniac shooter was the product of PC office culture that let him get away with many angry incidents from what I read because of his Race and sexual orientation before he was fired.
Each incident he got away with must have emboldened him and proved in his mind everyone else was against him.
Just like the Progressive left, msnbc and MSM preaches 24/7. America is a racist, bigoted Country and the cards are stacked heavily against a guy like him. Black and Gay.

Hell all that propaganda from grade School to College and reinforced daily on the TV........
If I was gay and black it would probably drive me crazy!

Last Edited:
The truth of the matter is society and politicians don't want to admit that we aren't totally safe. They want to live in a world where you can never have bad things happen to you. So when these incidents occur where someone breaks the social contract and commits acts of evil they need a way to explain it. An easy explanation is, "the gun made him do it." While obviously, everyone knows the gun didn't really talk him in to it, they do believe the access to the gun forced him to commit these crimes. This gives them a target, something they can attack and be rid of to resume their magical land of happiness and safety. This will continue until enough people start seeing the world for what it really is. The 60s and 70s generations polluted our society with their extremist progressive crap.

And that's the problem. I truly believe this all started or actually became more frequent with the 70s and the every kid gets a trophy me tality. When these cry baby kids are raised to think that nothing is their fault and every poor decision they make is someone else's fault they grow up being delusional about the reality of life. That life is hard, but it gets a lot harder when you make poor decisions and then don't learn and move past them. You let that stuff fester within and you have no outlet for your issues and then you become a powderkeg. These people aren't made evil with a few bad things in life that happen, this brews from childhood.

But even when society does catch these people before something like this happens they can't hold them, won't hold them, and/or have no way to treat them. Those people will never be a part of normal society.
They just skate by until the bomb goes off.
If it wasn't a gun, then it would be knives? Or bats, or hammers. The tool is not evil. But evil will use any tool necessary to commit evil acts

The truth of the matter is society and politicians don't want to admit that we aren't totally safe. They want to live in a world where you can never have bad things happen to you. So when these incidents occur where someone breaks the social contract and commits acts of evil they need a way to explain it. An easy explanation is, "the gun made him do it." While obviously, everyone knows the gun didn't really talk him in to it, they do believe the access to the gun forced him to commit these crimes. This gives them a target, something they can attack and be rid of to resume their magical land of happiness and safety. This will continue until enough people start seeing the world for what it really is. The 60s and 70s generations polluted our society with their extremist progressive crap.

It is "Control" and more control that is at stake. Leftists cannot stand that they cannot control everyone to cowtau to their whim.
Evil has no barriers except for the 2nd Amendment and an armed society.
Evil people are created by the left to serve their agendas, with ideology or with drugs or a combination of both to create the platform to disarm Americans so they can be controlled.
That is precisely what all of this is and has been about.
People attribute it to many other things but it is all about the above and nothing more. It is too easy to be diverted from the real purpose that made these events happen.
It is as far from "rocket science" and goes to Khrushchev's statement. "They will defeat us without having to fire a shot".
They will get idiots to do it for them.

Was he crazy?

That is a big leap. He knew what he was doing. He planned the act out. He legally purchased the gun, going through a months long process for approval. He stalked a specific victim. He paused prior to pulling the trigger so the camera would be on the victim when he killed her. He had disguises in his car. He had several sets of license plates. There are reports that he had several magazines and a back up gun.

Crazy?

Was he crazy?

That is a big leap. He knew what he was doing. He planned the act out. He legally purchased the gun, going through a months long process for approval. He stalked a specific victim. He paused prior to pulling the trigger so the camera would be on the victim when he killed her. He had disguises in his car. He had several sets of license plates. There are reports that he had several magazines and a back up gun.

Crazy?
Interesting point. He believed he was right to be angry. Chances are his former Teachers would have steered him towards the Progressive Narrative that as a Black Gay man he was at a major disadvantage.

With MSM outlets and the Democrats harping on about "Black Lives Matter" and all things bad about America towards Gays and Blacks instead of neutral balanced reporting, he probably saw himself as a Soldier for a cause greater than himself. A Hero in the fight.

Add to that he seemed to have a bigger than average ego and was in love with himself or at least his image.
Maybe Crazy isn't a good definition.

How many more of these misguided/brainwashed guys are out there?:eek:

http://nypost.com/2015/08/28/reporters-everyday-comments-deemed-racist-by-on-air-killer/
Flanagan made the accusations a month before he was fired in February 2013. The document was part of his unsuccessful discrimination lawsuit against the television station.

Trevor Fair, a 33-year-old cameraman at WDBJ for six years, said that the words Parker used are commonplace but that they would routinely set Flanagan off.

"We would say stuff like, 'The reporter's out in the field.' And he would look at us and say, 'What are you saying, cotton fields? That's racist,' " Fair recounted.

"We'd be like, 'What?' We all know what that means, but he took it as cotton fields, and therefore we're all racists."

"This guy was a nightmare," Fair said. "Management's worst nightmare."

Flanagan assumed everything was a jab at his race, even when a manager brought in watermelon for all employees.

"Of course, he thought that was racist. He was like, 'You're doing that because of me.' No, the general manager brought in watermelon for the entire news team. He's like, 'Nope, this is out for me. You guys are calling me out because I'm black.' "

Flanagan even declared that 7-Eleven was racist because it sold watermelon-flavored Slurpees.

"It's not a coincidence, they're racist," he allegedly told Fair.

I made the mistake of watching the 20/20 special on this last night. After every commercial break they would post some "fact" about guns. Many were credited to the CDC.
You can guess how accurate the "facts" were.

There was lots of interesting info in the episode of 20/20.
The watermelon was mentioned as well as an interaction the psycho had with the young woman he murdered.
Apparently she had just started there and was telling a coworker about a friend that lives on Cotton Hill road, an actual road in Roanoke, and Mr. Psycho declared her a racist.

Yet they don't release the killers manifesto so we know what pushed him over the edge. There are reports that he identified with the 911 terrorist yet where is the manifesto with his own words as to what drove him to murder?

Last Edited:
Yet they don'trelease the killers manifesto so we know what pushed him over the edge. There are reports that he identified with the 911 terrorist yet where is the manifesto with his own words as to what drove him to murder?
Apparently he faxed it to abc news.
It's 23 pages long. They've released multiple excerpts and screen shots but so far they've not released it in its entirety.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shooting-alleged-gunman-details-grievances-suicide-notes/story?id=33336339

I'm predicting that very soon here we're going to start seeing people filming themselves doing this sort of thing.
It'll be the latest craze among psychos and criminals.
First Person Murder.

There was lots of interesting info in the episode of 20/20.
The watermelon was mentioned as well as an interaction the psycho had with the young woman he murdered.
Apparently she had just started there and was telling a coworker about a friend that lives on Cotton Hill road, an actual road in Roanoke, and Mr. Psycho declared her a racist.
Sounds like he was a believer in the "code word" conspiracy the Left has used to paint all who are against Obama as Racist.
Orwell wrote about New Speak. We are almost there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top