JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

:(

Pretty decent camera still of the gunman......hoping for a quick arrest.

0578-3211529-A_gunman_is_on_the_loose_after_apparently_attacking_a_television-m-18_1440596708808.jpg
11892010_1041439345880162_4254657672884788133_n.jpg

Last Edited:
Update: Like a cowardly piece of bubblegum, like all of these cowardly pieces of bubblegum, when confronted by someone he killed himself.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/26/active-shooter-reportedly-attacks-tv-crew-in-virginia/

Shot himself yes, but not dead yet - in critical condition. I'm hoping he pulls out of it so he can get some serious punishment.

I wonder, since he's black, and since his tweets indicated racial issues, will this be considered a hate crime? #whitelivesmattertoo

What am I thinking??? We don't punish criminals in this country :(

Shot himself yes, but not dead yet - in critical condition. I'm hoping he pulls out of it so he can get some serious punishment.

I wonder, since he's black, and since his tweets indicated racial issues, will this be considered a hate crime? #whitelivesmattertoo

The cameraman reported him to HR after working with him for only an hour for racist remarks and violent outbursts. They apparently hired the blonde woman to take his job. He'd already been previously fired for racism and anger issues. Who wants to bet MSNBC and the white house blame the gun rather than the shooter?

Who wants to bet MSNBC and the white house blame the gun rather than the shooter?

Well, looking at comments on the story, of course we knew that was coming, certainly no surprise.

What I thought was interesting in following the comments early on was almost the sense of relief from the anti-gun groups when it was first reported he was white. Once they learned he was black, the comments started to change. But strange enough, the only racism they're reporting on is the supposed racism against the BAD GUY.

This will be a tough one for the White House. Big O won't be able to claim either of the folks killed would look just like one of his kids, so that line is off the table. He can't say black lives matter, cause in this case, the black guy did the killing, so that's off the table. He's going to have to focus on the gun because anything else in this story just goes against his typical diatribe about white against black violence. His only other option is to portray the shooter as a 'victim' of the incessant, rampant racism in the south. The TV station was probably flying the stars and bars and that probably pushed him over the top.

In fact, the MSM and the White House may downplay this whole event. It's not the kind of news they want. It may go away quickly. I guess we'll see.

It's too bad some people go from "idle to turbo-boost" (love to hate) so fast. If only we were allowed to argue in family settings and public places..

Civil-discourse is perhaps the best way to solve our problems; to support my premise....suppose for a moment how many more steps it would take for a person to go from being calm or even docile to the point of violence, if we were allowed to differ from the earlier years of our lives, allowed to be more of an individual, to be able to express a disagreement....

How often do parents, family-members, and/or authorities seek congruence for the sake of harmony in your lives?

We need to be allowed to disagree, allowed to show disapproval, allowed to differ, allowed to use every step possible before moving to violence.

Group-think (congruence) significantly contributed to the Columbia disaster; if not exacerbated the loss of lives, knowledge, and equipment.

I point my index finger at the Communist Manifesto; the Port Huron Statement. Tom Hayden and his communist friends, took John Dewey's plan to use the schools to transform America, and turned it into the dynamic-mess we have today; a situation where there are no more boundaries, less predictable stages of human interaction, more violence, and less peace.

Rene Descartes and Emmanuel Levinas showed us that it is physically impossible for any two people (in the universe) to think exactly alike; if we could use that FACT as a starting point, we might see how much we really do agree...

If we could stop being frustrated for not being able to control enough of another person's life...perhaps we wouldn't experience the (so many) sadistic feelings towards one another...

For now, there is no such thing as Peace Time.

Last Edited:
It's too bad some people go from "idle to turbo-boost" (love to hate) so fast. If only we were allowed to argue in family settings and public places..

Civil-discourse is perhaps the best way to solve our problems; to support my premise....suppose for a moment how many more steps it would take for a person to go from being calm or even docile to the point of violence, if we were allowed to differ from the earlier years of our lives, allowed to be more of an individual, to be able to express a disagreement....

How often to parents, family-members, and/or authorities seek congruence for the sake of harmony in your lives?

We need to be allowed to disagree, allowed to show disapproval, allowed to differ, allowed to use every step possible before moving to violence.

Group-think (congruence) significantly contributed to the Columbia disaster; if not exacerbated the loss of lives, knowledge, and equipment.

I point my index finger at the Communist Manifesto; the Port Huron Statement. Tom Hayden and his communist friends, took John Dewey's plan to use the schools to transform America, and turned it into the dynamic-mess we have today; a situation where there are no more boundaries, less predictable stages of human interaction, more violence, and less peace.

Rene Descartes and Emmanuel Levinas showed us that it is physically impossible for any two people (in the universe) to think exactly alike; if we could use that FACT as a starting point, we might see how much we really do agree...

If we could stop being frustrated for not being able to control enough of another person's life...perhaps we would experience the sadistic feelings towards one another...

For now, there is no such thing as Peace Time.

Sounds like you know my family ;) I grew up with and am surrounded by people that just want to 'get along'. Don't bring up politics. Don't bring up religion. Don't talk about anything controversial, difficult, uncomfortable or interesting. I had an argument about this recently with my mother after an earlier conversation about education and our dislike for common core. She got pissed that we would bring that up in a family setting. I let her go on for a while then pointed out the many, many times she and others in the family violate the 'rule' about what not to discuss, then pointed out the hypocrisy of allowing them to do it while shutting me down. She didn't know what to say and was pretty quiet after that.

I try to respect my mother's rules around my family. And, for that reason, we don't spend much time with them. I prefer to talk with people that can endure an adult conversation, even with folks they disagree with. I learn a lot when I talk to people I disagree with ideologically, and I have a lot more fun with those conversations. People are different, we can get along, but we don't have to be the same.

Try to imagine, just for a moment, the MSM coverage if the races were reversed. A white male shooting a black infochick.

Just imagine the difference in the media's attitude and level of outrage.

And would the "Black Lives Matter" industry display the same apparent indifference they are now?

I'm amused how the MSM's outrage and top-of-the-hour news coverage based on their belief that the shooter was white is now changing since the shooter is actually a member of a Permanent Underclass group. (Edited - we now find he was a member of TWO Permanent Underclass groups - black AND gay) Truly the MSM are "hoist with their own petard."

God hates two above all others: the coward and the hypocrite.

Last Edited:

I wonder if the shooter was white and the reporter was black, what would happen ?

I wonder if the shooter was white and the reporter was black, what would happen ?

I don't think we have to wonder too hard - it's pretty obvious.

Reading a story on his 'manifesto' sent to ABC News, apparently, he identified the Charleston shooting as a 'tipping point' for him. Sounds like black on white retribution. I'll be curious to hear more from this 'manifesto'.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top