Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

reloading table

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by warren57, Apr 22, 2013.

1. warren57

warren57 Denver, Colorado New Member

Decided I better get a table built. Wanted to build as cheap as possible. Bought 2 file cabinets on Craigslist for $30.00 Add some 2X material and an afternoon of labor and here it is. Still need to sand, finish and install a back. Has a lot of storage, worked great and was CHEAP!!

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/images/attach/jpg.gif

table.jpg

RICKRWS and (deleted member) like this.
  2. bellarum

bellarum beaverton Well-Known Member

Looks solid!

3. ridnjon

ridnjon vancouver wa Active Member

Looks good!

4. IheartGUNS

IheartGUNS WaCo Well-Known Member

creative nice!

5. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Well done.

6. warren57

warren57 Denver, Colorado New Member

7. springfield0612

springfield0612 Poulsbo Member

Not sure if you are going to get the Powder Disk pro for your single stage, but if you want to use your powder dispenser that I see bolted to the bench in your picture more efficently with your press and powder thru dies. This is how I was able to use mine for pistol rounds using the powder thru die. I see you all ready have the safety prime installed correct?
    So I would prime a round on the down stroke, upstroke will flare, dispense powder, snap a new primer in place and your good to go! How you see it in the picture I had it mounted to use with pre-primed cases from off press just move the mount to clear the safety prime and your in the money!

Don't mind the crude, fast, improper tool work construction either! It's not pretty but it works!
    IMG_0973.jpg

I like your bench! Good price too!

IMG_0973.jpg