JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Decided I better get a table built. Wanted to build as cheap as possible. Bought 2 file cabinets on Craigslist for $30.00 Add some 2X material and an afternoon of labor and here it is. Still need to sand, finish and install a back. Has a lot of storage, worked great and was CHEAP!!

<broken link removed>

table.jpg

Not sure if you are going to get the Powder Disk pro for your single stage, but if you want to use your powder dispenser that I see bolted to the bench in your picture more efficently with your press and powder thru dies. This is how I was able to use mine for pistol rounds using the powder thru die. I see you all ready have the safety prime installed correct?
So I would prime a round on the down stroke, upstroke will flare, dispense powder, snap a new primer in place and your good to go! How you see it in the picture I had it mounted to use with pre-primed cases from off press just move the mount to clear the safety prime and your in the money!

Don't mind the crude, fast, improper tool work construction either! It's not pretty but it works!
IMG_0973.jpg

I like your bench! Good price too!

IMG_0973.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR