JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My post is seeking the answer to a question rather than something for sale. I am considering purchasing a reloading press. My question is, will most Redding and/or RCBS presses take both handgun and rifle dies? In other words, can I handload for my 9mm and my .270 using the same press?

Thanks for any help.

Wrong place for this thread and to answer your question you would be best off to buy a Barnes, Speer, Hornady, or Nosler reloading book before you start anything. Not trying to be offensive but read before you do anything.

Check the manufacturer. A Lee Pro 1000 progressive press will load handgun though .223, but not larger so it wouldn't load your .270. A lee Classic Turret will do all. Shotguns are different presses.

Just check manufacturer or ask someone in the reloading section here.

Best to start with single stage press and Lee has an inexpensive starter until you decide to go progressive. Do a little research first to see what you are in for with reloading. I have done it for 30+ years and love it....

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top