JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Really??? Huh, because according to a REPUTABLE news source (Danziger Bridge jury form details charges against 5 guilty NOPD officers | NOLA.com) there were in fact 5 police officers convicted in the shootings at Danziger Bridge. Seems we have conflicting views of this. Do you have evidence to show they were not convicted?

Sorry, do you work for Eric Holder or Dianne Goldman Berman Feinstein? Just curious because, you exhibit the same believe whatever someone tells me rather than actually acknowledge facts as their respective staffers.
===========================================

NO=NewOrleans.

Some NO cops= some New Orleans cops.

So many posts but not enough facts. For the record, during katrina the military did not confiscate weapons. In fact they flat out refused to disarm citizens during that time. It was local LE that confiscated and destroyed peoples firearms. The anti gunners took the opportunity to push their agenda and it worked for a short time with the police being the bullies.

And yes, norm0931 is correct. Those cops were tried and convicted of murder of what would seem to be a ambush by police if you seen the video footage.
Looks more to me if you post a fact many can't understand it. Grunwald posted a fact that New Orelaenas police (NO) murdered civillians during Katrina. The following posts were shall I say a bit confusing because they stated exactally the same fact very confusing I am confused.

Really??? Huh, because according to a REPUTABLE news source (Danziger Bridge jury form details charges against 5 guilty NOPD officers | NOLA.com) there were in fact 5 police officers convicted in the shootings at Danziger Bridge. Seems we have conflicting views of this. Do you have evidence to show they were not convicted?

Sorry, do you work for Eric Holder or Dianne Goldman Berman Feinstein? Just curious because, you exhibit the same believe whatever someone tells me rather than actually acknowledge facts as their respective staffers.
Sometimes we see what we want to see. Grunwald posts that New Oreleans cops murderded civillians during Katrina. But you read it that No means no but it is abbv for New Orleans? Right or am I confused? You both said the same thing.

Unfortunately when you have a professional Army as opposed to a conscript army you have big problems. The professional Army is more interested in protecting the government in power than the people it serves, conscript armies are not. The biggest mistake we ever made was to eliminate the draft. Instead of thinking soldiers we now have ones that only obey orders and do not think. It is more dangerous for democracy than anything else. It is a step down the road to a totalitarian government and the older I get the more I see it.

Not necessarily. These professional soldiers have families as well. Some will blindly follow orders. Some run home to defend their families. And some will actually honor their oaths.

Looks more to me if you post a fact many can't understand it. Grunwald posted a fact that New Orelaenas police (NO) murdered civillians during Katrina. The following posts were shall I say a bit confusing because they stated exactally the same fact very confusing I am confused.

I was talking more about the facts on US military troops were NOT confiscating peoples weapons like some people stated they were. If I recall correctly, one military sergeant got into a yelling match with a LE Official over it. I remember seeing the footage on YouTube about a year ago.

Big deal, the military didn't confiscate firearms after Katrina.

Did any of them actually PROTECT the 2nd amendment? Or did they just let the officers do what they do?

The oath is not "I will not confiscate firearms." It is "I will support and defend the constitution of the united states ... Against all enemies foreign and domestic."

"... used as filler for National Guard oath.

Big deal, the military didn't confiscate firearms after Katrina.

Did any of them actually PROTECT the 2nd amendment? Or did they just let the officers do what they do?

The oath is not "I will not confiscate firearms." It is "I will support and defend the constitution of the united states ... Against all enemies foreign and domestic."

"... used as filler for National Guard oath.

LOL, how does one defend the Constitution against domestic enemies when their commander-in-chief is the arch-enemy?

You're right, Fox News, MSNBC, and NPR are SOOOO much more reputable. Kook or not, I judge Alex Jones by his fruits- he's pro-freedom and presents more honest information than almost any other source I can think of.

Dang dude. You have one very low standard if Alex Jones is your go to guy for "honest" info. You are joking ... right? Please, please, please say yes.

Alex Jones what a blow hard he uses scare tactics to get you to buy his stuff
Good facts but the conclusions he draws from them are way out in left/right field.
If you must listen/watch him try to separate fact from his opinions.

Give it a rest with this crap, this is why the antis think we are all bubblegumin crazy people. This is a gun forum, not an anti-government hitler youth party.

Amen to that.

(And thanks for your service)

As for Alex Jones, everyone knows he is a reptilian shape shifting alien right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kCMcoVUcC0

Legitimate source (or Hell, ANY source) for your cut and paste would be helpful. you Do realize that full article pasting is illegal violation of copyright and puts this website in jeopardy?

Source or I'm calling total BS. And if that source is Inforwars, I'm STILL calling BS.

Legitimate source (or Hell, ANY source) for your cut and paste would be helpful. you Do realize that full article pasting is illegal violation of copyright and puts this website in jeopardy?

Source or I'm calling total BS. And if that source is Inforwars, I'm STILL calling BS.

Actually full article posting is not illegal unless you are not crediting the source and all government articles are property of the government and not under the jurisdiction of copyright law.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top