JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
hello i am new here and not knowing everything, i got atleast 4 official warnings. i wonder why is it i get busted as a new guy yet when i scroll thru and see a item i like it says sold or cancled off the market and the post was not closed. the ad's i see are from people here longer than dirt, that are not folloewing the rules, who do i need to by lunch for?. just wondering.

Every forum I have been on with a "close your thread once sold" rule has the same issue -- most don't lock their thread...

One day I'll go crazy and report every post (and probably get banned on some forums)...

hello i am new here and not knowing everything, i got atleast 4 official warnings.

Since you brought it up I looked at your account and I see that you have only 2 official warnings both of which you've earned, neither of which has anything to do with closing threads.

i wonder why is it i get busted as a new guy yet when i scroll thru and see a item i like it says sold or cancled off the market and the post was not closed. the ad's i see are from people here longer than dirt, that are not folloewing the rules, who do i need to by lunch for?. just wondering.

The reason you are finding lots of old Ads that are not closed is because there was not a requirement to close an Ad until fairly recently so all the old Ads that you are digging up were done deals long before the rule.

I would also point out another rule that you missed and that is to not talk about infractions in public.

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR