JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
hello i am new here and not knowing everything, i got atleast 4 official warnings. i wonder why is it i get busted as a new guy yet when i scroll thru and see a item i like it says sold or cancled off the market and the post was not closed. the ad's i see are from people here longer than dirt, that are not folloewing the rules, who do i need to by lunch for?. just wondering.

Every forum I have been on with a "close your thread once sold" rule has the same issue -- most don't lock their thread...

One day I'll go crazy and report every post (and probably get banned on some forums)...

hello i am new here and not knowing everything, i got atleast 4 official warnings.

Since you brought it up I looked at your account and I see that you have only 2 official warnings both of which you've earned, neither of which has anything to do with closing threads.

i wonder why is it i get busted as a new guy yet when i scroll thru and see a item i like it says sold or cancled off the market and the post was not closed. the ad's i see are from people here longer than dirt, that are not folloewing the rules, who do i need to by lunch for?. just wondering.

The reason you are finding lots of old Ads that are not closed is because there was not a requirement to close an Ad until fairly recently so all the old Ads that you are digging up were done deals long before the rule.

I would also point out another rule that you missed and that is to not talk about infractions in public.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads