JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At the very least the thread title should say which gun. I'm not gonna read a thread titled "Gun Problem," because it will likely be about an AR, about which I know nothing, and in which I have no interest. It may even be a timing problem, too early if you're 18, too late if you're 88.

A recent and popular thread with commentary on poor advertising technique caused me to wonder, "What else bugs me?"

...and this is not by any means limited to NWFA's website. I am not a "gadabout" much elsewhere, but when I visit, or during searches, I find the same thing:

A TITLE that is not a TITLE.

Example title "I have a question." (This title may be viewed by most sentient beings as lacking something.)

Suggested title: "Model 98 Mauser trigger question" (Anybody with a decent answer will respond.)

For Sesame Street Graduates only: One of these things is not like the other.
"A title that is not a title" kinda reminds me of this
Screenshot_20230915_185256.jpg

And then there's the first post weirdos that have a perfectly concise title but then ramble about aunt Gertrude's lumbago somehow has something to do with a pistol safe three counties over but only on Tuesdays because of an emden goose is scared of a bobcat at the end of the driveway.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top