JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A recent and popular thread with commentary on poor advertising technique caused me to wonder, "What else bugs me?"

...and this is not by any means limited to NWFA's website. I am not a "gadabout" much elsewhere, but when I visit, or during searches, I find the same thing:

A TITLE that is not a TITLE.

Example title "I have a question." (This title may be viewed by most sentient beings as lacking something.)

Suggested title: "Model 98 Mauser trigger question" (Anybody with a decent answer will respond.)

For Sesame Street Graduates only: One of these things is not like the other.

1694753635883.png

1694753406044.png

Aloha, Mark

Non evident thread titles could be from someone who really does have a question but....

Has no real clue about the subject , item or the like...
Is new to guns...
Tends to think in general terms as opposed to specific terms...
Wants a general "blanket" answer....

I also think that the popularity of texting has brought a truckload of bad writing habits to the table , so to speak.

In any event...non-evident thread titles are annoying.
However there ain't much I can do 'bout them...so I don't think about 'em to much.
Andy

A recent and popular thread with commentary on poor advertising technique caused me to wonder, "What else bugs me?"

...and this is not by any means limited to NWFA's website. I am not a "gadabout" much elsewhere, but when I visit, or during searches, I find the same thing:

A TITLE that is not a TITLE.

Example title "I have a question." (This title may be viewed by most sentient beings as lacking something.)

Suggested title: "Model 98 Mauser trigger question" (Anybody with a decent answer will respond.)

For Sesame Street Graduates only: One of these things is not like the other.
What do you think of this for a thread title for those to whom you refer?

IMG_1491.jpeg

:D :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews