JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So glad that he cleared up why "assault weapons" are so deadly.......................

swalwell said:
Then when you think about the features, a pistol grip which allows you to essentially spray a crowd, we've seen time after time that too many people just don't have a chance.
swalwell said:
I'd make sure we get rid of detachable magazines and the pistol grip — to me that's the feature that make it most deadly.

What an idiot!

Ray

We should never miss a chance to point out the thieves going after our property. It needs to be driven home so voters know exactly what's comming.o_O

Im pretty sure that a CZ527 in 223 and my AR15 in the same... will have the same effect on the human body when the bullets passes through bone, muscle and tissue.

My God, Imagine what a 22-250 does to a person?!!! But then again, most guns in that caliber dont have a pistol grip, so its probably more survivable.

If I didnt know better, I would say that this was a joke.

What a lame-o.

...therein lies the problem.

This fool is a compete moron, ignorant of anything related to what he proposes taking away... Doesn't know how it works or why... or what the difference is in any of it.... but he is going to take your guns away or make you a felon

And NO ONE will ever question him or challenge his assertions. Or, for God's sake, ask him to explain how the angle of your hand changes the lethality of the bullet that leaves the barrel!!!!!

Never will he do anything but softball interviews, never will he permit someone to challenge him at a town hall... never will he face ANY scrutiny.

I sincerely hope that no one ever tells him that handguns have pistol grips...:eek:

Even he admits the FEAR the gun grabbers all have, actually enforcing this! THey know full well that a door to door will get a bunch of ATF and Cops killed, so they just wait for you to take your guns out to enjoy and they pop you! Only thing they forgeo, even sigging out there in the woods, they are still a target if they try and roll up on you and take your guns!

What a tool, this guy just told us the end game play, and its laughable! GO ahead effers Give it all you got, spend bizillians more of MY hard earned taxes to punish me! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Let's see, they understand what's going to happen, in the end, yet are still he!! bent on trying to disarm the law abiding American Public... And they'll use our hard earned tax money against us to attempt it...

Appearantly, the lower the IQ, the more of a talking head you get to be for that political party... they've been beating this drum for 30+ years, never a new cause or new message...

Let them keep pushing this agenda, I suspect it might just cost them the mid-terms... At least here's hoping anyway...

For me, it's time to consider adding lever action rifles, double and single action revolvers as well as SxS coach guns and more pump guns to the collection...

"I think (the old) approach has created a false equivalence between the Second Amendment and someone's right to go to the church and go home, someone's right to go to a mall and go home, someone's right to go to a concert and go home. In that false equivalence, we've allowed I think an expansion of harmful weapons being put out in our communities."
False equivalence?!? I don't have to prove myself to exercise any of my other rights, even voting. And I would argue using the old saying "the pen is mightier than the sword" and that the most harmful weapons being put in our communities are written words. Why is he not wanting to ban or limit Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any of the other social media things that have been a haven for cyber-bullying leading to the suicides of the same children he is saying he wants to protect.

^^^I know, Right!^^^ since when did any one need to prove any thing, those rights were not granted by man, they were granted by God, enumerated by man, and now man wants to assume powers over God's own laws! Seems preposterus, yet here we are! November is going to be very telling! Fell winds are a blowing!

My God, Imagine what a 22-250 does to a person?!!! But then again, most guns in that caliber dont have a pistol grip, so its probably more survivable.

A fellow living in Cove OR years ago decided to commit suicide with his .22-250 rifle. He stuck it in the middle of his chest and somehow could reach the trigger. Oh yeah. Dueces are typically loaded with varmint rounds moving out at what 4000fps? He didn't die but he sure messed himself up!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

^^^I know, Right!^^^ since when did any one need to prove any thing, those rights were not granted by man, they were granted by God, enumerated by man, and now man wants to assume powers over God's own laws! Seems preposterus, yet here we are! November is going to be very telling! Fell winds are a blowing!

The village idiots/inpatients are running the asylum!

A fellow living in Cove OR years ago decided to commit suicide with his .22-250 rifle. He stuck it in the middle of his chest and somehow could reach the trigger. Oh yeah. Dueces are typically loaded with varmint rounds moving out at what 4000fps? He didn't die but he sure messed himself up!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Had a dude in the Sand box, couldn't hack it or some such, pretty much do the same thing with a DumDummed 5.56, thought his heart was some place it wasn't and pulled the trigger, went clean through, and pulled a quarter size chunk of muscle and bone with it, lost the use of his right arm permentally! :eek::eek::eek:

"I think (the old) approach has created a false equivalence between the Second Amendment and someone's right to go to the church and go home, someone's right to go to a mall and go home, someone's right to go to a concert and go home. In that false equivalence, we've allowed I think an expansion of harmful weapons being put out in our communities."
False equivalence?!? I don't have to prove myself to exercise any of my other rights, even voting. And I would argue using the old saying "the pen is mightier than the sword" and that the most harmful weapons being put in our communities are written words. Why is he not wanting to ban or limit Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any of the other social media things that have been a haven for cyber-bullying leading to the suicides of the same children he is saying he wants to protect.

All of that (and more) will follow AFTER everyone is disarmed.... believe it. o_O

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top